19

Maya squeaked out in reply, her lips tense against mine for only a second before I felt her body comply and relax against mine. Her back was pushed harder against the wall as our lips pressed and moulded together, the taste of alcohol strong on our tongues as they touched and slid against each other's. I put my hand on the wall by her head, while my other lowered across her body and skimming against her side, until I gripped her hip hard and pulled her right against me.

Maya whimpered against my lips, her hands curling into the sides of my jacket as her body pressed up against mine. The kiss grew more heated and passionate than it ever had due to the adrenaline of being caught.

My lungs burned, my chest ached and my breaths became heavy but I didn't stop from kissing her mouth, swallowing the little moans she made when my tongue slid into her mouth. She tasted fucking amazing and I felt myself get metaphorically drunk off her taste and wanting more.

Jesus Christ, what the hell was this girl doing to my head?

Maya tugged at my jacket and kissed me hard one last time before we both pulled away from each other, breathing heavily above our lips as we locked eyes. Maya bit down on her lip and that silly smirk crept its way through right back as she trailed her hand upwards, to wrap it behind my neck and tug at my hair as she brought me down for another kiss, this one quicker and more desperate than the first.

I massaged her hips through the material of her dress while in my head I contemplated all the ways I could get her naked, spread out and underneath me for a proper celebration unlike the one she had planned.

"You're so fucking hot it pisses me off." Maya slurred slightly, a hiccup leaving her when she smirked at me.

"That right?" I asked teasingly as I roughly pulled her body against mine, my lips now at her ear as her hands kept busy by roaming across my chest. "What a shame then," I whispered. "Because I sort of need you to like me so I can fuck you right."

Her eyes snapped to mine, as her eyes darkened with lust as mine probably were too and she rose up on her toes, wrapping her arms around my neck and brought her face near to mine. Tentatively, she bit down on my lower lip and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue dipped into my mouth causing a groan to leave me and for my sensibilities to leave as I kissed her hard.

My hands traveled from her hips to her waist, then all the way up her spine before I fisted my hand into her hair. Maya moaned quietly when my tongue slid against hers, the sound echoing in my ears and causing my body to push back and bring her with me.

"Jesus." she whispered in between kisses when she felt that I was hard in my jeans against her, the lust in her voice consuming me deep.

I drew away from her and looked over my shoulder. I took hold of her hand and tugged her along with me until we were at the beginning of the flight of stairs that led down to the eleventh floor. Maya chuckled to herself when I simply raised my eyebrow, silently indicating that yes, she would definitely be getting a present of being fucked, right here on the stairs.

"Come here Maya." I rasped, pulling her towards me as I sat on the second step and brought her between my legs. Helpless to do anything but follow, Maya complied and set her hands on my shoulders. She bit her lip as she watched me eagerly when I pressed my hands to the back of her thighs and skimmed over them with my knuckles. "I'm guessing you like the rings then?" I whispered at the sight of goosebumps appearing on her skin when the cold metal came in contact with her skin.

"I actually hate them." she lied, her breath hitching when I continued to tease by sliding my knuckles forward and over her thighs. I then continued to trail up and underneath the hem of her dress towards her inner thighs. "Can you fucking stop? Please." she groaned irritably when I bypassed her sex and instead trailed back down her thighs.