25

Maya's POV

I sat completely stunned in the passenger seat of Anthony's car. Luca, Daniel's other friend sat in the back seat with a passed out Zayn. I kept looking back at his limp body and felt like choking myself with the seatbelt to end this misery for myself.

What the fuck was this mess?

Once Zayn had fell unconscious, I was left in shock. I had actually thought he had died but when I saw his chest rise and fall discreetly, I sighed in relief. Even now I kept checking back to see if he was still alive. I was pulled out of the house and helped into the car by Luca, since I was in too much of a shock to even move a muscle. After that Luca went back inside to help Anthony carry Zayn out.

Now I sat in the car for Anthony to return and to already start the fucking car so this could be done with already. I looked out the window to see him on the phone, which I guessed was with Daniel. Few moments later I saw him slip his cellphone into his pocket and turn towards the car.

I wondered if anyone saw or heard anything. But I guessed not, as Zayn looked more like he was passed out due to excessive alcohol consumption. Well that's how Anthony and Luca played it out to be.

Once Anthony got inside, I looked out the window to avoid eye contact with anyone in the car. As the car started and came into motion, I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the window.

My eyes shot open the moment the car came to a halt. I looked around to see Daniel's house on the right and his showroom ahead of us. I turned towards Anthony and finally let out what I had been wanting to say for the past half an hour.

"What the fuck was that back there?! Nothing was said about sedating him! You were only supposed to put a bag over his head!"

"I know but we needed a backup plan." he replied coolly.

"His scrawny ass turned out to be quite tough." Luca added chuckling which made Anthony join him.

I was fucking furious. How was any part of this godforsaken plan funny? I wanted to chop their fucking heads off.

Greatly irritated by this all, I pushed open the door and stepped out to stomp my way towards the showroom. Inside, I found Daniel by the table on my left. Rolling my eyes, I made my way over to him. Once I approached him, I folded my arms across my chest and glared at him.

"Oh hey." he grinned.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"What?" he shrugged acting clueless.

I heard the sound of feet shuffling nearby and when I looked over its way, I saw Anthony and Luca pulling Zayn along with them inside the building.

"That, Daniel." I clenched my jaw. "Is there anything else I should know about? Maybe something which wasn't discussed in front of me?"

Daniel quietly laughed to myself before shaking his head. "You like surprises? Because I do. So just sit back and enjoy the show, M. Relax, pretty boy is gonna be just fine."

I could feel smoke emitting out of my ears as I watched Daniel walk away to attend his "guest". I grabbed the screwdriver which was lying on the table and followed him. "Hey Daniel."

"Yeah?" he turned around.

"Here, take this." I handed him the tool.

"And?"

"Shove it up your fucking ass." I huffed before roughly brushing past him and away from the scene.

Zayn's POV