11

I just wanna say a big thank you to @Bieberella for being such a kind soul and helping me with this chapter :))

Upon entering Zayn's house the first thing I noticed was that it was cleaner than what I'd imagined it to be. In my head it was some messy bachelor pad that would need an urgent clean up but in reality it was organized and neat, maybe because it was still new to him and had just finished settling in.

Who knew with Zayn? He was constantly full of surprises, in a good way.

He looked over his shoulder, seeing me scanning his place and chuckled to himself. "Don't mind the mess." he said sarcastically and gestured towards the living room. As I rolled my eyes at this, he reached for my hand and tugged me further into his home before I could reply with my own sarcasm.

Zayn squeezed my hand harder as we passed an arch way that divided the living room from the rest of the house. I let him guide me, wondering where he was taking me and anticipating when he'd make a move since clearly we had a motive for being here. I mean we weren't here to just chat... right?

The more I looked at Zayn the more excited I became. He was fucking hot and knowing how he looked without his shirt and what he was capable of with his mouth and with his hands, made a blush creep itself onto my face because fuck if I didn't want a repeat all of it right now.

I didn't understand when and why my thoughts had taken such a voluptuous turn but suddenly, I didn't want to be guided on a tour of his house. I wanted an exclusive tour of him and what he had to offer under his clothes.

"Do you want something to drink?" Zayn's voice suddenly spoke up, causing me to snap my eyes towards him only to see a smirk on his face once he realized I was staring. I shook my head, letting my tongue wet my lower lip as I fought to control myself a bit more. "Something else then, yeah?" he asked in a lower tone, his body now stopped in front of mine and his hand on my hip.

I bit my lip again and lifted my hands, one onto his shoulder and the other around his neck right as I pressed my body against his, feeling the heat of his body mould with mine. The more I looked at him the more daring I became until I threw all caution and manners away, and took what I wanted without thinking.

My lips pressed against his suddenly, catching him off guard for only a moment before he went along with it and kissed me back hard. His groan echoed into my ears when I ran my fingers into his hair and tugged right as his tongue slid into my mouth. His hands moved across my arms, gliding down them and following the curves of my body until he reached my hips and squeezed, eliciting a whimper from my lips.

My chest ached, the need to breathe becoming more and more present but I didn't care. I didn't want to stop kissing him. Instead I took his bottom lip into my mouth and tugged, satisfied by the way he reacted and made those noises which shot straight through my body. I pushed him back, our lips separating for only a moment before I was on him again, his body now fully pressed against a wall with me pressing against him.

Zayn kissed me the way he did everything, confidently and with an undercurrent of being in charge that I wasn't used to before. His tongue massaged mine, our heads tilting different ways to deepen the kiss further as I cupped his jaw and he lowered his hands towards my ass and squeezed it roughly. My pulse thundered in my veins, lust surging through quickly and without pause as Zayn's hands on me continued to venture forward as his lips and tongues continued to leave me breathless.

Suddenly catching me by surprise, I was lifted into Zayn's arms, his hands tucked under my ass as his lips pulled away from my own before I felt them lower across my neck. The contrast between his soft lips and sharp facial hair sent goosebumps down my arms and caused my thighs to clench against his hips. My head tilted back, enjoying him kissing me down my neck like it was first nature to me to have him there whilst he walked us forward.