Thank You Fam

Hello you awesome-sauce person! I want to take this opportunity to thank you, for taking out the time to read Race To The Finish.

Your effort put into reading, voting and commenting did not go unnoticed at all. Yes, I saw every single comment you posted and will continue to remember them because your reactions and feedback meant a lot to me.

Whether you were here from the start or started to read only a little while ago, I still want to say I'm really grateful that you chose to add this book to your library and waited for updates because you believed that RTTF was a book worth your time to be spent reading it.

Due to your continuous support and love for RTTF, the read and vote counts rose drastically almost each day. Even though I have been writing for four years now, such achievements still take me by surprise. I'd like to still consider myself as a rookie when it comes to writing because I still learn new ways to better myself. The feeling of someone appreciating your hard work and creativity truly means a lot, so thank you so much. I can say for sure that this book is so far my most successful book that I have written so once again, thank you for making that possible.

I'd like to share something with you and that is, the idea to write RTTF was quite spontaneous and I wasn't too sure about actually writing it at first. But after pondering for a few hours about actually doing it, once I was hit with the inspiration, I had decided to and I am glad that I did. Writing RTTF was also somewhat a challenge and a risk that I had chosen to take, since this was my first mature work. I also wanted the storyline to be interesting and something different from the usual plots we see out there. But with the help of a friend who I befriended at the start of this book (you know who you are fam <3) and your continuous enthusiasm, this book became what it is now.

Many also mentioned RTTF to being one of the best Zayn fanfics out there along with other iconic ones and I can't tell you how much that means to me. To have your work be considered in such a way is truly honouring. Along with such praise for it, I was also being admired by readers and was being mentioned along other incredible and popular fanfic authors, which honestly was hard to believe. So thank you for making me feel so great about myself and the hours of effort I put into writing this book. I am being completely honest when I say, the amount of love and recognition RTTF got, was first of its kind compared to what my other works have received in the past or are receiving as of now.

Thank you for falling in love with the story and its characters. Thank you for appreciating my creativity that I put into writing this book. And thank you for giving me and RTTF a chance.

Your simple acts of reading, voting and commenting went a long way for me.

Once again, thank you for riding along with me, Zayn and Maya on this journey. I hope to see you check out my other books if you already don't, but if not that's totally fine also.

Thank you and love you lots,

-n.

P.S. you can find me on twitter @srkftzourry :)