17

I have never played paintball in my life so hopefully whatever I wrote was appropriate lmao

I was ducked behind a short wall made out of cement as I stayed hidden from the opposing team. My body began to feel sore from the heavy equipment I was adorned in as I also tried to run around wearing it. So far Maya's team was in the lead by a few points which made me become somewhat more competitive than I was at the start of the game.

It could be said that all six of us were pretty good at this game, but let's just say Kira was a tad bit better than all of us. She was just too quick! She had recently shot Mandy out so Anton and I were short by one member, leaving us with a disadvantage. I had no clue where Anton was hiding since the battlefield was quite vast. But I knew for sure he was hiding since a pin drop silence had overcome the area for about good ten minutes now.

Even though all of us, whether it be the same team or opposing, had our eyes set on Kira, my attention was more focused on Maya. You couldn't necessarily called me distracted since I had to keep an eye out for her, due to her being on the opposite team. I had noticed earlier quite a few times how skillfully she was quick on her feet as she worked the paintball loaded gun. She looked pretty hot while doing so too, getting me to become fascinated by her once again. Or to put it bluntly, I was genuinely getting turned on by her.

Remaining to stay low and hidden, I slightly looked over the cement block to see if anyone was in view so I could take them out. My eyes scanned the area slowly to pick up any movement while my ears listened for any sounds of breathing or footsteps near me. As I scrutinized the field, my eyes picked up some movement behind the stacks of hay. All I could see was a helmet bobbing behind it which had two vertical red lines running down it. And if I recalled correctly, there was only one person who had that kind of helmet.

It was Maya.

Instantly a smirk tugged at my lips. It had been a while since I had seen her. I believed she deserved a surprise and a good one too. I was willing to take the risk of getting shot because my urge to see her and tell her how sexy she was looking was heightening by the minute.

I pulled away from the wall as I still remained in a crouching position. I looked past the wall and the coast was still clear. I slowly and quietly began to maneuver my way through the field as my eyes and ears were alert for Kira and Sean, and Maya's location. I was now only a few feet away from Maya, hiding behind a tall boulder as I saw she was completely clueless of me nearing on her.

Just perfect.

As Maya continued to be on a lookout, I quietly made my way towards her from behind. Once I would reach her, I had to be cautious about the fact that she could actually shoot me or make others aware of the fact that we were together, and attract attention towards us. Sean had already done enough earlier so there wasn't going to be a necessity for more. I continued to inch towards her and suddenly quickened my pace causing her to hear me and turn around.

Maya gasped and before she could face the gun towards me I pushed mine towards her, refraining her from bringing her arms up. Also, I had her against the haystack with my front pressed to hers. My grin grew wider as I pulled my helmet off, revealing my face to her.

Maya struggled against my hold, but managed to bring one hand up to lift up her helmet. "What the fuck are you doing?" she hissed.

I noticed she was trying to grab hold of the gun again and face it towards me, but I pushed against her harder. "Don't even try to, babe." I whispered.

Maya looked up at me confused. She definitely had her game face on and wasn't in the mood for any funny business.

While me on the other hand...