07

STOP! Before you start reading, please check out the incredible teaser sweetdreams199 made for RTTF posted above! I freaking love it so thank you so much again Parvati xx Please check out her amazing Zaypika fanfics too while you're at it guys :))

Zayn was on the search to find his future home as that was the only thing left to do, to properly settle down in Las Vegas and not be dependent upon others. Other than wanting to own a house which he could call his, Zayn preferred to stand on his own feet. He didn't favor relying on others. Sean was accompanying him at a house viewing as they followed a female real estate agent around the single detached house.

The fairly large, two bedroom house was situated a few miles away between the city and the desert. The location seemed perfect to Zayn and so did the neighborhood. As the two friends followed and listened to the woman go on about the details of the one storey house, Zayn began to feel that this house was the one for him.

"How do you like it so far?" the red headed woman, who had introduced herself as Amanda asked turning around smiling.

"It's great." Zayn nodded returning a smile.

"If we head down here," Amanda led the two boys down a hallway. "You'll find the two bedrooms, a linen closet and a bathroom."

Zayn peeked inside the larger bedroom and looked around studying certain aspects of the room.

"Oh if you'll excuse me just for a sec." Amanda said apologetically reaching for her ringing phone. "I need to take this."

"Sure, no problem." Zayn shook his head and turned his attention back to the room as Amanda walked away.

"So..." Sean draped his arm over Zayn's shoulders smirking. "This is where y'all be fucking, huh?"

"Sean." Zayn chuckled rolling his eyes at his friend's blunt enquiry.

"What?" Sean pulled away shrugging.

"Nothing." he shook his head away and walked towards the closet to check it out.

"Are you guys getting serious?"

Zayn pulled his head out of the closet and looked at Sean amusingly. "No, we're not getting serious."

"Then? I mean it's obvious as fuck you two like each other a lot."

"I do like her and she likes me too, well I think she does. But she's not the type to get serious and settle down, you know? I'm not looking to settle down with someone yet either. We're just fooling around for now. You know, just having fun."

"Too much fun." Sean crossed his arms as a playful smirk tugged at his lips.

Zayn let out a soft laugh. "I guess." he said casually shrugging.

"Nice." he said nodding being impressed.

"But I can't believe Maya is Daniel's sister. Like how the fuck are those two even related?"

"I don't even know. But bruh you can't let him know you're with Maya. He'll beat the shit out of you."

"As if I'm scared of him." Zayn scoffed. "I'd like to see him try laying a hand on me. And he won't know like I said before. I'm not wasting my time dealing with his arrogant ass. I came out to Vegas to have a good time, so you won't be seeing me trying to impress Daniel or get on his good side."

"I like how you roll Zayn." Sean walked up to him and patted him on the back. "So what about this house, huh? Is it the one?"

"I think so." Zayn nodded as a small grin spread across his lips.

***

"Maya, Daniel is here!" Emanuel, the student part-time employee called for her.

Maya pulled away from the Jeep Cherokee that she was working on once she heard him. She pulled down the hood of the car as she directed her eyes towards her brother, who stood in the center of the garage with his gang of bulky friends.

Maya sighed and wiped her grimy hands against her uniform. "What're you doing here?" she asked completely uninterested as she walked up to him.

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"The plan. Regarding Malik."

Maya looked at her brother slightly offended. "Get out." she snapped.

"Maya, did you forget?" Daniel raised an eyebrow.

"No, I didn't forget. We're not having this talk right now, here at the shop especially when I'm working Daniel. Now leave." Maya clenched her jaw.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine. Now will you just go? I can't be dealing with your personal matters while I have a job to do. I'll meet you at your showroom afterwards, okay?"

"Alright." Daniel sighed. "See you later. Bye." he turned on his heel and walked out of the shop.

"Bye." Maya muttered as an uneasy feeling began to fill her stomach.

Trying to ignore what had just taken place a few moments ago, Maya went back to the Jeep and pulled open the hood to continue what she had started on.

*ugly cries bc pillow talk*

OK SO WTF ONLY AFTER 11 DAYS OF STARTING THIS STORY, RTTF HIT 1K OMGG THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY ALL!!

my :) brain :) is :) being :) a :) little :) shit :) so :) sorry :) for :) the short :) and :) shitty :) chapter :)

So what's up with Maya?? O-o You think she good or bad? Hmmm?

Please do me a huge favour by checking out beyonceaye's fanfic On The Run, its a very interesting story and I know for sure it's  gonna get better so it deserves waaaaay more than 1K reads so go read read read!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT!

- n.