Sing to Me: Kalin

Edited 2/24/16

Your POV
You, Kalin, and Myles are on your way back to the hotel. When you get there, Kalin decides to give you a piggyback ride to the hotel room. You didn't feel like walking and you were really sleepy. You just went to one of their shows and got way too hyphy in the function. You fall asleep on his back.

You wake up to the sound of a guitar being played and singing. You roll over and rub your eyes. Myles was playing his guitar and Kalin singing. Kalin sounded like an angel that just descended from Heaven.

You smile sleepily. Kalin and Myles notice that you're awake. Myles stops playing his guitar.
"Did we wake you?" Myles asks a bit concern.
"No," you say still smiling. "That sounded amazing."
"Thanks," Kalin says grinning at you.
"Imma go get ready for bed," Myles said getting up and going to the bathroom.

You roll over so your back is to Kalin. Kalin crawls into the bed with you. He wraps his arms around you and sings "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele softly in your ear. It was so soothing.
"Keep singing," you say sleepily and a bit absentmindedly.
He keeps singing until your asleep once again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Adele slays🙅🏽 IDC what anybody else says. This one was hekka short but I tried. Straight to the point, am I right?

~Kayla😜♐️🦄