Abuse Part 2: Cam

Two months later...
Cam's POV
Myles still has no clue where y/n. He asked me but I had to lie. I hate lying to him but I had to keep y/n safe.

After getting her that night, I managed to retrieve her phone, charger, and some of her other personal items and clothes without Myles knowing.
"Thanks for letting me stay again Cam," y/n said while we're sitting on the couch.
"Anytime," I say. "You can stay for as long as you want."
"If I could, I'd stay here forever. I actually thought about moving back in with my parents."
"Really?" I ask frowning.
"Yeah," she replies. "It's better than staying here and getting captured."
"Whatever floats your boat, y/n," I tell her. "I just want you safe."
She grins at me and puts on her head on my shoulder.

We sat there watching tv and she fell asleep. She snored peacefully but it was cute. I smile and kiss the top of her head. I didn't want to wake her so I stayed seated. Y/N eventually wakes up. She stretches and rubs her eyes.
"Can we make some food?" she asks.
"I'm not a chef you know," I respond.
"I'll help you," she says. "C'mon!"
She pulls me off the couch.
"What are we making?" I ask.
"Let's make a homemade pizza!"
"Luckily I have dough."
"Great! Any pizza sauce?"
"Pasta sauce?"
"That works too. Shredded cheese?"
"Yup."
"Flour?"
"Yeah."
"Okay let's go crazy."

Making homemade pizza was literally the recipe for disaster. We were tossing the pizza dough and I tossed it too high, causing it to land on my head. Y/N breaks down laughing and kept laughing for three straight minutes. She gets it off my head and puts it on the counter.
"Let me do it from now on," she says still laughing.
She tosses the dough like a professional. She puts it on a cooking pan and gets the pasta sauce.
"Spread it," she says handing me the sauce and a ladle.
"How do I do this?" I ask.
"Pour it in the ladle and dump it on there. Then spread it around with the bottom of it."
"Why can't we just dump the entire thing on it?"
"That'll ruin it. You don't want to pick it up and ninety percent of the sauce falls off."
"That makes sense. Have you done this before?"
"Maybe."
I begin chuckling and y/n starts giggling.

After putting the sauce and cheese on and putting the pizza in the oven, y/n dips her finger in the sauce and dabs it on my nose.
"Hey!"
I take some cheese and sprinkle it in her hair. She takes a handful and throws it in my face. We begin a cheese fight and waste a bag of shredded cheese. I had another bag in the fridge so it wasn't a total loss.
"We have to clean up all of this," I whine.
"You started it," y/n said. She points to the floor. "You finish it."
She begins to walk away.
"Oh no you don't!"
I grab her from behind and place her in front of me.
"You had as much to do with this as I did. You clean, too."
"Hm," y/n pouts.

After cleaning, we sit down on the couch and watch tv until the pizza was done cooking. I have mini heart attack when I can't find my phone.
"Where's my phone?" I ask.
Y/N starts giggling.
"You mean this phone?" she says cunningly while waving it in front of my face. I try to grab it but she defends it.
"Give it!" I exclaim.
"What's the magic word?"
"Give."
"Nope."
I climb over her to try to grab my phone out of her hand. I slip and my lips smash into hers. I pull away in shock. Y/N's mouth hung open a bit.
"I'm so sorry!" I exclaim getting off her.
"No I'm sorry," she says. She hands me my phone. "Here."
I take it. The timer goes off.
"FOOD!" we exclaim at the same time.

We take the pizza out of the oven, cut it up, and start eating. The doorbell rings.
"I'll get it," I say.
I look through the peephole. I step back and almost crash into the table.
"Who is-"
I cover y/n's mouth.
"It's Myles," I whisper. "Hide upstairs."
Y/N dashes upstairs. Once I was sure she was hiding, I open the door.
"Wassup man?" I say.
"Not much," Myles replies. I let him in. He sniffs the air. "What's that smell?"
"Food," I respond. "You want some?"
"Nah I'm fine. I just ate."
"Oh alright. What brings you here?"
"I wanted to-"
Someone's phone goes off. It wasn't mine and it wasn't Myles'. It was y/n's phone...which was on the couch.

Myles picks it up.
"So Cam," he begins.
Sh!t.
"You really have no clue as to where y/n is?"
"Uh no," I respond.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"Oh that's funny because why the f*ck is her phone here?!" Man...I'm screwed. "Where is she?"
"Why do you care?"
"Excuse me?"
"She told me what you did to her," I continue. "About your 'punishment'. About you abusing her. Everything!"
"That has nothing to do with you!"
"It kinda does since I actually care about her!"
"I do care about her!"
"No you don't, Myles. Stop f*cking lying! You're lucky I didn't call the cops on yo a**!"
"Well they'll be lucky to find me if they find you alive first!"

We start wrestling and Myles pulls out a knife. As he's ready to stab me, y/n starts screaming. Myles looks up at her and I push him off of me. As I dash towards y/n, Myles stabs me in my leg and I fall to the floor.
"CAM!" she shrieks kneeling beside me.
"Run," I croak.
"No! I'm not leaving you here!"
"Y/N go! I'll be fine."
"No!" she cries.
"So you've been here the entire time?!" Myles asks y/n
Y/N nods.
"Get up!"
"No," y/n says defiantly.
"I said GET UP!"
"NO!" y/n screams.

Myles pulls y/n by her hair and drags her across the floor. She grabs the knife out of Myles' hands and stabs him in both his arms. Myles yells out in pain. Y/N grabs her phone and calls the police and ambulance. The police come and see the damage. Y/N cries heavily. The paramedics take me away on a stretcher and y/n rides with me to the hospital. They take Myles away in a separate ambulance. After getting to the hospital. We get questioned about what happened. Y/N tells her story and I tell mine. The police go question Myles.
"I'm sorry I got you mixed up in this," y/n says apologetically.
"It's alright," I tell her while I'm getting stitched up. "I was just trying to protect you."
"You're all set and ready to go, Mr. Fairfax," the doctor tells me.
"Thank you," I say.

Y/N and I walk out the hospital and right on back to my house. Y/N and I lie side by side in my bed. 
"Does it still hurt?" Y/N asked.
"A little," I respond.
"I'm so sorry," she says turning her head towards me.
"It's not your fault y/n," I tell her turning my head to face her. "Don't blame yourself."
We stare into each other's eyes for a while before I lean in and kiss her. This time it wasn't on accident. She kisses me back and we have little make out session. We pull away from each other and are forehead to forehead.
"I love you," I tell her.
"I love you too Cam," she replies. "Thanks for showing me what true love is."
With that, we fall asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Myles has been crazy af lately in these imagines😂

~Kayla😜♐️🦄