Lil Function: Kalin

Your POV
A little party never killed anybody! Time to dance (and drink [trust me. I'll stay sober...maybe]) all my troubles.
"CMON GIRL!" Y/F/N shouts from the car. "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE MESSING WITH YOU!"
"I'M COMING!" I shout back while jogging to the car.
"You ready, Snail?" Y/F/N asks smirking at me.
"Whatever. I'm ready."
"Let's go crazy!"

After what felt like forever, we made it to the party.
"TURN UP!" Y/F/N and I yell as we go our separate ways.
Everyone was going crazy. My friend and I just went insane and started twerking on the dance floor.

While dancing, a few guys, who were looking fine as hell by the way, took off their shirts. One was light skinned and he was walking my way. Either I was a bit tipsy or seriously wanted to get with him.
"Hey there beautiful," he said to me.
You sexy. You fine. I really wanna make you mine, kept repeating in my head. Was I thinking straight? Maybe. I don't know.
"Hey there handsome," I replied. "What's your name?"
I was staring at his abs. Why?! I have pudding cups for a stomach! He must work out a lot.
"Kalin," he replies moving closer to me. "What's yours?"
"Y/N," I reply.

I felt my face get hot. It was either hot in here or his presence making my temperature climb.
"Well, y/n, I saw you shaking that thang out there," he said smirking. "Maybe you could do it for me later on tonight."
He winks at me and my heart beats went ten times faster.
"Well, Kalin, you'll have to impress me more first before this can go any further," I reply grinning. "Your abs will get you far but not with me."
"Playing hard to get I see?" Kalin replied. He leans towards my ear. "I can show you so much more."
I wish he would right now. I was dying inside for him and we just met.
"Y/N!" someone called out.
"I'll see you later hot stuff," I say playfully pushing him away from me.
"Twelve o'clock," he said. "I'll be looking for you."
"I bet you will."

Twelve o'clock came and I was in a dazed state. I don't know how much alcohol I've drunk, but it was enough to make sure I was dizzy and stumbling slightly.

I felt someone push me me slowly upstairs. I thought I was wandering. That was until I was magically in a bedroom and turned around to see Kalin. I'm convinced he's just as drunk as I am. He was still shirtless but he was a shirtless drunk. Me likey.

He pushed me against the wall and we started kissing, which turned into a make out session, which turned into...uh...a lot of stuff.

I wake up hungover and in Kalin's arms. I escape his grip and hold my pounding head.
"What happened last night?" I groan as quietly as possible.
I look down and I was in my bra and panties.
Oh. That happened.
I don't remember everything vividly, but all I know was that last night was lit.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kalin...

....your eyes...

...could kill Satan...

...they are that gorgeous...

I like unicorns...

...a lot...

😊

Why are they so close together in this pic😂😂

You know what? Lemme shut up now

~Kayla😜♐️🦄