Runaway Love: Kalin

ALERT! ALERT! INAPPROPRIATE!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your POV
Ten years earlier...

ALERT! ALERT! INAPPROPRIATE!!•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Your POVTen years earlier

The positive sign nearly gave me a heart attack. What was Kalin going to think? How was he even going to react? His career was just getting started and here I come with my pregnant self. What am I going to do?! I can not stay here, but I can not abandon Kalin either.
"Y/N!" Kalin called out. "Where are you?"
You might as well tell him, Y/N. Don't make it harder on yourself.
"Up here babe!" I call back.
Here goes nothing.
Kalin comes into the room. I was on the edge of my bed. I must have look depressed because Kalin got concerned.
"What's wrong?" he asks.
I show him the test. He glances at it. His eyes told me everything. He was not ready for this. I was not either to be completely honest. Kalin leaves the room without another word.

Next day...
I wake up the next day and Kalin is nowhere to be found. I figured he would be gone for the day so I left it alone. After a week of telling myself this, I realized that he was not coming back. It looks like Kalin was the one who abandoned me. I am left to take care of myself and my unborn child.

Present
My life has not been easy. I have had to work two jobs to support my child and me. I am taking Saturday off to rest.

"Mommy!" my nine year-old daughter, Aria, exclaimed parading into my room.
"Yes?" I respond sleepily.
"Someone's at the door," she says bouncing up and down on the bed.
"Okay," I groan.

I open my eyes and Aria is staring at me. She had Kalin's eyes and skin tone. The first thing I noticed was her eyes the day she was born. They were beautiful. She was beautiful. My beautiful baby girl.

I get up and Aria follows behind me. I open the door and see a face I never thought I would see again.
"Hi, Y/N," Kalin said to me.
"Who's he?" Aria asked standing behind me shyly.
I gave Kalin the "should we tell her" look. He gets down on one knee. Aria slowly comes around from behind me.
"You must be Aria," Kalin said.
"Yeah," Aria replied happily.
"Well guess what?"
"What?"
"I'm your daddy."
Aria gasps. She smiles and hugs him.
"I didn't think I had a daddy," Aria whispered.
"Well you do," Kalin said to her with a smile.
"Well then you owe me nine birthday presents for each one you missed," Aria said crossing her arms.
"Okay Ari," I say laughing. "That's enough. Go upstairs and get ready."
"The party!" Aria exclaims and races up the stairs.

Kalin stands there looking down at his feet.
"She looks just like you," I say quietly. "I don't wake up everyday of my life to see her and not think of you."
Kalin looks up at me. Sadness and regret was in his eyes.
"I'm sorry I left you," he said. "I freaked out and ran. I shouldn't have. I wasn't there for you or Ari."
"You're here now," I respond.
"Yeah," he said grinning a bit. "I just couldn't do it. I couldn't be a father that young. I must be a horrible father now."
"You're not," I assure him. "Aria thought she didn't have a dad for the longest. Now you're here. She's happy and I'm happy she's happy."
"Well then I'm happy too," he says smiling.

I smile back and let him inside.
"I'll be right back," I tell him.
I make my way upstairs and to the bathroom. I shower, brush my teeth, and throw on some nice clothes (outfit below).

I come downstairs and see Aria talking to Kalin

"I wanna be singer like you," Aria says.
"I'll give you singing lessons so you sound like an angel," Kalin responds.
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Yay!"
"Let's go, Aria," I say.
"Can Daddy come with us? PLEASE!"
"Sure," I say.
"Yay! This is the best day ever!" Aria exclaims racing outside to the car.
"She reminds me of you," Kalin says to me.
"How so?"
"Energetic, always excited for everything."
"Hm."
"What?"
"Nothing."

After dropping Aria off at the party. Kalin and I ride back to my place. I did not have to pick up Aria for a while. Kalin and I sit on the couch side by side.
"Where have you been all these years?" I ask.
"Staying in an apartment," he responds.
"Oh."
"I tried to go out with other girls, but none of them compare to you. I can't imagine life without you and no other girl can replace what we had."
I look straight into his eyes and he stares back at me. He places his hand on the back of my neck and kisses me. I could not resist.

Kalin wraps my legs around his waist and carries me upstairs.
"I missed this," I say running my hand through his hair.
"I did too," Kalin responds.
He goes and starts kissing my neck. An unintentional moan comes out. He goes back to my lips and his hands find their way to my jeans. He rips them off. He goes for my shirt and takes it off. He takes off his shirt and returns to my lips. My hands find their way to his pants. I unbuckle them and peel them off. I was getting impatient. I go in for his boxers and rip them off. He rips off my panties. Then he unclips my bra and takes it off. He began teasing me by rubbing his "best friend" against my "best friend."
"F*ck me, Daddy," I moan.

Kalin didn't waste another second.
He inserted his "best friend" inside of me and went at an acceptable pace.
"Kalin," I moan. "Faster."
He goes faster and faster. I felt a knot form in my stomach.
"Kalin, I-"
I scream once I hit my climax and let go. He hits his climax not too long after that and falls beside me. I turn to face him and he turns to face me.
"I'll never leave you again," Kalin says putting his hand on my cheek,"and I promise to be a great father to Aria."
"Oh no!" I exclaim running to the bathroom.
"What?" Kalin says.
"I HAVE TO PICK UP ARI!" I shout from the bathroom.

Some kind of mother I am.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What the actually heck is this?

The song "Runaway Love" by Justin Bieber came on while I was writing this. I thought that would be a perfect title for this.

My imagines are getting a bit out of control but who cares? You like them😂 that's all that matters

~Kayla😜♐️🦄