Work From Home: Kalin

Thanks Fifth Harmony. This may be inappropriate...😁 read responsibly. Try listening to "Work From Home" while reading this.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your POV
I'm waiting patiently for Kalin to come back from the studio. I needed him now. I'll admit: I'm desperate. I knew he needed to get in them hours so he can make his fans happy. I kept texting him and sending pictures of myself in my undergarments.

Bby K😘😍💦: stop😅 you're gonna get me in trouble
Me: you're already in trouble...with me😉
Bby K😘😍💦: you're so naughty. I'm gonna punish you when I get home😏🍆
Me: I bet you will😘 when will you be home😩
Bby K😘😍💦: soon. I promise
Me: but I need you now!😭
Bby K😘😍💦: Not the crying emoji!
Me: you made me do it😭😭
Bby K😘😍💦: I'll be home ASAP
Me: okay...
Read at 4:32

An hour and a half later, Kalin comes home. I was in the same position I was in the last time I text him.
"Baby!"
"I'm upstairs!" I call out.
Kalin walks in the room and stops dead at his tracks. He stares at me with hungry eyes.
"How was your day at work?" I ask casually.
"Fine," he said stunned.
"Great," I say getting up off the bed and walking seductively towards him.
He doesn't wait until I get to him when he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. We fall on the bed with him on top of me. I flip us over.
"Let me do the work," I say. "You've been working hard enough today."
"You're the boss," he says smirking.

I take off his shirt and bend down to kiss his lips. I go in for his belt and take off his pants. He groaned and I felt his little buddy desperate to come out of hiding. I smirk in the kiss and take off his boxers. I hop and down in his lap and see his little buddy come to life.
"Quit teasing me!" Kalin whined.
"Oh I'm sorry," I say smirking. I flip us over again so now I'm under him. "Do you wanna finish me off?"
"I would be honored to," Kalin said.
He undresses the rest of me and enters me. He goes harder with each thrust. I arch my back and grip the sheets.
"Oh my gosh Kalin," I groan.
"You feel so good babe," Kalin says. "I'm giving you rounds tonight."

We went at it for a while. I lost track of time. All I knew was that it was dark and we were still going. Kalin goes in and sucks on my neck for a moment. I let out another moan. I dug my nails deep into his back. My legs started to shake and I felt a knot form in my stomach.
"Kalin I'm gonna-"
I came undone before I could finish my sentence.
"I'm not finished with you yet," Kalin says still going.
"Kalin!" I whine out of breath.
Kalin gets off of me.
"I'm so close," he pants.
I pull off the sheets and see his hard buddy. I swoop in and suck on his buddy really hard. Kalin groaned as came undone in my mouth. I spit out everything.

I fall beside him and we fall asleep.

Three hours later...
"Ready to go again?" Kalin asks.
"Always," I respond.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
W

T

F

Was

This?!?!?!

"Work from Home" is a great song tho

~Kayla😜♐️🦄