Break Up to Make Up (Request): Myles

This one's for you LOVEU2BBYGIRL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ashley's POV
I had to go out of town for work, and I am so excited to be back. I am more excited to be back in Myles' arms. I missed him so much. I tried calling him while I was away, but he never returned my phone calls. He was probably busy.

I get home and open the door. It was quiet. Too quiet. I put my stuff down and go into the kitchen to find something to eat. That's when I heard noises coming from our bedroom.
"What the hell?" I say to myself.

I walk upstairs and I try to open the door

I walk upstairs and I try to open the door. It is locked. I put my ear open on the door. I could hear movement.
"Myles, I know you're in there," I say irritably. "Open the door."

A shirtless Myles opens the door. His hair was pulled in different directions and he had marks running up and down his body.
"Uhh..." he said.
"What is this?" I ask raising my voice.
"Nothing. I-"
I push past him and see a girl in her underwear on the bed.
"What the-"
"It's not what it looks like!"
"Oh it is exactly what it looks like!" I shout.
I yank the girl's hair and drag her out the bed. "Get out! Both of you!" I scream.
The girl grabs her belongings runs out and Myles is still standing.
"GET OUT!" I scream even louder. "AND TAKE YOUR SH*T WITH YOU!"

He was still standing there. He refused to leave. I might as well go into a full blown rant while I can. Let's get it all out now.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME! I'VE DONE EVERYTHING I COULD SO THAT YOU AND I WERE HAPPY TOGETHER AND THIS IS THE RESPECT I GET?! YOU GO AROUND F*CKING ANOTHER GIRL WHILE I'M GONE AND YOU DO IT, NOT AT HER PLACE, NO! YOU DO IT HERE WHERE YOU MAKE LOVE WITH ME! DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?! I THOUGHT I MATTERED TO YOU BUT CLEARLY I DON'T SO YOU CAN GO BE WITH YOUR SIDE H*E!"

Tears were fighting their way out my eyes and there was a lump in my throat.
"I'm sorry," Myles says quietly.
"Sorry isn't gonna cut it, Myles," I say, trying to control my anger. "Come back when you get it together. Right now, I want you out of my face and this house."

I brushed pass him to the bathroom. What I needed was a nice, warm bath. I love Myles. I really do, but if this is the way he is going to treat me then we can not be together. That's it. That's all.

One month later...
Normal Saturday. Normal tv. The day was uneventful. There was nowhere to go nor did I want to go anywhere. I was still pissed about what happened but I can not change the past now can I?

I get a text from Kalin in the middle of my show.

Bad Lightskin👏🏼👅: hey
Me: hey😋
Bad Lightskin👏🏼👅: how u feelin?"
Me: fine. Why?
Bad Lightskin👏🏼👅: Just askin
Me: oh okay

I have no clue where this conversation is heading exactly.

Bad Lightskin👏🏼👅: wanna hang tonight???
Me: um...sure
Bad Lightskin👏🏼👅: great! See u at 7
Me: okay

I don't feel like doing anything but I might as well do something meaningful with my life.

I wore something casual but nice (outfit above). I walk to Kalin's and the house is dark. I look at the time. Seven o'clock exactly. I open the door and go inside. I didn't know if I was dead or it was just really dark in that house.
"Hello?" I call out.

All of sudden, I heard music.

You've gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies...

The lights come on and rose petals lead to the back door.

...I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice I mean maybe a couple a hundred times...

I follow the trail outside to the backyard. The lights are all lit up. It was gorgeous. Myles was at the end of the trail by the pool in his swim trunks. He had his hands behind his back.

...Is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body, oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

"Myles," I begin. "You didn't have to do all of this."
"Yes I did," he said coming towards me. "I didn't mean to do what I did, and I'm sorry I hurt you."
All I do is smile.
"I don't have a swimsuit," I say as-a-matter-of-factly.
"Don't worry," he responds as takes his arms from behind his back to reveal my favorite swimsuit.
"So that's where it went!" I exclaim.

I snatch the swimsuit from him and go change. After changing, I go outside and see Myles in the pool. I put my feet in the water but I don't go in it. Just then, someone grabs my ankle and I get dragged in the water. I resurface freaking out and see Kalin laughing his head off.
"Jerk!" I say splashing water on him.
Myles does the same.

We swim for a while then go inside to dry off.
"Do you forgive me?" Myles asks innocently.
He was so adorable when he did that. I could not resist.
"Yes," I reply.
"Good because he was going to have to be sent to a mental institution if you didn't forgive him," Kalin interjects.
"HEY!" Myles says turning pink.

I kiss Myles on the cheek.
"I love you," I say.
"I love you too," he responds.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it took so long😁

~Kayla😜♐️🦄