Sick: Myles

Edited 4/1/16-grammatical errors
Edited 7/9/16-more errors

Your POV
I felt like my chest was going to collapse on my lungs. Every time I coughed, my throat felt like it was catching fire. My nose was stuffed up and I could barely breathe. I turned to my friend, Myles, to nurse me back to health.

"I sound like a dying camel," I say in a somewhat nasally voice.
"You sound terrible!" Myles says bringing me some soup and orange juice.
I have been surrounded by boxes of tissues and trash cans for three days now. Somebody call the pastor, already.

"I have to go, y/n," Myles says. "I'll be back by five."
"Okay," I say. "I love you."
"I love you too," Myles replies. "I hope you get better."
"Thank you."
With Myles gone, I watched horror films and yelled at the tv for maybe four hours. I fell asleep after that. Myles came back and shook me awake.
"I brought you medicine," he said.
"Is it nasty?"
"Probably."
B!!!tch.
"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" I shout running towards the front door. Myles grabs me and pins me down on the couch.
"NOO!" I scream.
"Y/N QUIT MOVING!"
"NO!" I scream again. I push Myles off of me, run upstairs, and hid in the tub.

After fifteen minutes in hiding, someone enters the room.
"Where is she?" Myles questioned.
"Check under the bed," another person said. "I'll check the bathroom."
I'm f*cked. The curtain opens and I instantly scream at the sight of Kalin. Of all people, Kalin?! Why not Jake? Kalin is too muscular. He grabs me and I start screaming, "RAPE!"

"Get the medicine!" Kalin tells Myles.
Myles comes in and pours the medicine in the little cup. Kalin opens my mouth and Myles pours the medicine in it. Kalin covers my mouth to make sure I swallow it.
"Swallow!" Myles scolds.
I swallow it and start coughing uncontrollably.
"Drink this," Myles says giving me some water.
I snatch the bottle and down the entire bottle.
"That was disgusting," I croak.
"You feel better don't you?" Kalin asks.
"No," I respond.
"You will," Myles assures me. "Trust me."
"You are never making me take that sh!t ever again!"
"Do you wanna be sick forever?"
"It'd be better than taking that!"

Four hours later...
"Y/N!" Myles calls out. "Time for your medicine again."
Here we go again.

The following week...
"I feel so much better," I say talking in my normal voice again.
"I don't," Myles said in a nasally voice. "You got me sick!"
"Don't worry," I assure him. "Kalin and I will take good care of you."
"Oh no."
"Oh yes," Kalin and I say in unison while rubbing our hands together. This should be fun.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I felt like it was necessary to present this meme#MemeMaster

#MemeMaster

~Kayla😜♐️🦄