Kidnap: Myles

Your POV
I'm just walking down the street listening to music. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. It was a beautiful day and I was on my way to meet up with some friends.

I was halfway down the block when a van slowed down behind me. I began walking faster. The van began to pick up a little more speed. I broke out into a sprint. I didn't have time for this and I didn't look back. That was until someone tackled me to the ground. I began kicking and screaming. They covered my mouth and shoved me in the van. The last thing I remember was getting a black sack over my head.

An hour later...
I open my eyes and look at my surroundings. I was in a small, dimly lit room and lying on a bed. I looked down to see my wrists and feet tied up.
"Where am I?" I whisper.
The lights went out. I scream as loud as I could. I roll off the bed, get up off the floor, and hop around frantically. I was feeling the wall for a light switch, a door, something. I get grabbed on and tossed on the bed. The person climbed on top of me and began to unbutton my pants. I scream even louder.
"Shut up!" the person yells.
The voice sounded familiar.

I silently start crying as the guy, at least I hope it is a guy, slowly undresses the rest of me. They got off of me and seemed to have disappeared for a minute or two. The person climbs back on top of me. I feel something hard hit me. I start screaming again.
"Stop! Please!" I beg. "HELP!"
"No one's going to hear you," the guy whispered seductively in my ear.
Now the voice sounded really familiar now. Who was it?

He slammed harder into me.
"Please stop!" I cry. "Leave me alone! Let me go!"
That was when I hit my climax. The guy had not come to his yet.
"STOP!" I scream.
The guy hit his climax three minutes later. He falls beside me. I roll out of the bed and try to hop but I tumble to the floor, and could not get up. The guy comes over and grabs me.
"Baby girl you ain't going nowhere," he said.
That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks.
"Myles?"

Three months earlier...
"Leave me alone!" I scream as I run out the house.
"Y/N! Let me explain!" Myles exclaims.
"No Myles!" I shout in his face. "Don't call me, don't text me, don't even associate with me."
I begin walking away.
"She didn't mean anything, Y/N!" Myles calls out. "I love you!"
I turn around.
"If you loved me," I begin,"you wouldn't have slept with her."

Now...
I put on my clothes and run out the building. I had no clue how to get home. I just began walking. I must have been walking super weird because everyone who saw me looked at me sideways. I felt my stomach flip and I puked in a nearby garbage can. Great. I was sick and I had no clue how to get home.
"Y/N!"

I turn around and Myles is running towards me. I tried my very best to run. When that failed, I yelled for help.
"Sh. Sh. Shh," Myles says while covering my mouth.
I start crying. I just wanted to go home.
"Let me go!" I cry.
"Y/N please give me another chance," he begged.
"NOO!" I yell. "After you just ra-"
He covered my mouth again. I lick his hand and he removes it.
"I wanna go home!" I cried over and over again.
I breathe heavily in between each saying. That was when Kalin came and saved the day.

"Myles?" he questioned coming to us. "Y/N?"
"Kalin help!" I cry.
Myles lets me go and I faint in Kalin's arms.

Two hours later...
"Y/N?" a blurred voice said. "Y/N?"
"I'm gonna be sick," I say absentmindedly.
The person hands me a garbage can and I puke repeatedly into the can. They pull my hair out the way.

After puking my guts out, I was handed a water bottle. I guzzle half the bottle in about fifteen seconds. My vision returned. I was at home on the couch with Kalin looking at me.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You fainted," Kalin said.
Right.
"Where's Myles?"
"You don't need to worry about him," he assured me.
I start crying.
"What's wrong? Did he hurt you?"
"H-H-He r-raped m-m-me," I managed to get out.

Kalin's POV
"WHAT?!" I yell immediately infuriated.
Why would he do that? I swear that boy is so stupid sometimes...er most of the time.
"The next time I see him, I'll-"
"Please don't say anything," y/n begged.
"Y/N this is serious!" I exclaim. "You can't just shove it under a rug and say 'Oh everything's all fine and dandy here!'"
"Well we are we supposed to do?" Y/N asked quietly.
"We'll figure it out later," I tell her. "Right now, you rest. I'll stay here with you."
"Thanks," she says grinning.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THAT BOOTY (and abs😍) THOOO!!!😂 I don't think I tried hard enough with this one...

~Kayla😜♐️🦄