Popular: Kalin

Your POV
You make your way to your locker and everyone just looks at you. Not in a bad way, though. You were most popular girl in school. Who would look at you disgusted? Everyone literally wants to be you. You don't understand what makes you so popular. You weren't filthy rich, you don't live in a fancy house, and you weren't related to anyone who actually was popular. So what makes you so likable? Maybe because you turned down the most popular guy in school...Myles Parrish. All the girls would be dying to be in your shoes if you said yes to him. You turned him down because he was player. He has no expectations or intentions. He just sleeps with one girl after the next. You're surprised he hasn't gotten any of them pregnant...yet.

You walk down the hallway to your first period class which was Home Ec. You sit down in your seat in the last row and wait for class to commence. As others began streaming into class, you see Myles walking towards you and taking the seat next to you.
"Wassup?" he says.
"Hi," you reply dully.
This was going to be a long class period.

Class was pretty boring, as usual. You stopped listening after a few minutes and began to doodle in the back of your notebook. A few minutes into your doodling, a hand finds its way to your thigh.
What the?
You slowly follow the hand to meet Myles staring at the front to room and pretending like nothing was happening.
If I only knew how to curse him out in a different language and not get in trouble...
His hand travels up further until they reach the button on your shorts. Your hand shot up in the air. 
"Yes?" Mr. Grier said.
"May I use the restroom?"
"Of course Ms. Y/L/N."

You get up and walk out the classroom.
I could just stand out here for five minutes........................................................nah!
You roam the school until someone pins you to the lockers.
"Let me go!" you exclaim as you squiggle and squirm, trying to get out the person's grip.
You look up and see Myles smirking at you. You stare at him disgust.
I should've paid attention in French.
"What's the matter, beautiful?"
"You're the matter," you respond calmly. "Now if you would please let me go."
"No babygirl. I want you now."
"I asked politely now let...me...go!"

Myles goes in and kisses you. You kiss him back and then realized what you were doing was completely wrong. You push him off you.
"F*ck off dude!"
"Someone's feisty..."
"Someone's irritated. Now leave me alone!"
Myles opened his mouth to say something else, but a voice interjects.
"Leave her alone man."
You look in the direction of the voice and see a tall light skin walking towards you.
"Kalin what do you want?" Myles asks in disgust.
"I want you to leave her alone," Kalin says.
You kick Myles in the shin and run back to class.
"You made a big mistake, Y/N!" Myles calls out. "You have no clue who you're messing with!"

After school...
You walk towards your car to prepare for your journey home. You are grabbed from behind as you're getting into your car. You shut your eyes tight and begin screaming. You hit your head on something hard and knocked unconscious.

Kalin's POV
I was exiting the school when I heard screaming coming from the parking lot. I run towards the screaming and saw y/n struggling to get out of Myles' grip. She hits her head on what I'm assuming is her car and falls on the concrete.
"Hey!" I call out walking towards Myles.
I punch him in the face and he falls beside y/n. He shot up like a rocket and we start fighting. Some teachers eventually come and break us up.
"Office!" one of them scold. "Now!"
I pick up y/n and carry her to the office with us.

We sit in the principal's office getting yelled about how we were going to be suspended blah blah blah possibly get expelled blah blah blah etc. etc.
"What do you guys have to say for yourself?"
Myles and I didn't say anything.
"Well you're both suspended for fighting and you can explain to your parents why you're not allowed back in school for the next few days. That's all."

Myles and I get up and leave the office. We go our separate ways. I head to the nurse's office to get y/n. She comes out right as I'm getting there. She had an ice pack on her head, but she looked fine overall.
"What are you doing here?" she asks me.
"I got in trouble for fighting," I respond.
"Who do you have bad blood with?"
"Myles."
"Oh. Him."
"Yeah."
"Thanks."
"For what?"
"For saving me back there."
"You're welcome. Do you want me to take you home?"
"Yes please."

I pull up in front of y/n's house and she gets out the car.
"Thanks, Kalin," she says to me. "You're a good person."
"You're welcome y/n," I reply. "See you at school in a few days." She furrows her eyebrows. "I got suspended."
"Oh. I'll come see you after school then."
"Okay."
"Bye."
"Bye."
I think she likes me. That's weird. The most popular girl in school liking me? I'm lucky.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
...
~Kayla😜♐️🦄