what a world

{Quoia}
i just wanna be happy in this world where nobody can get judged for their smooth brown skin and short tight curls. i wanna be happy in this world where i can't get judged because of my petite body size.

#blacklivesmatter!!ain't no all lives mater. if all lives matter, young black people wouldn't be scared to walk down the street just to get candy or go to a friends house. we wouldn't be in jail dying in police custody. for them to say they have no details is all kinds of shit. Martin Luther King JR. started the march and this generation is going to finish it.

people are so brainwashed to thinking we have to be perfect for society. either way you're not going to be perfect. you're going to be the way God created you weather you like or not. society ruined every single generation.

if you ain't got music to vibe with i can't vibe with you. nobody ever sits down just to relax and release their soul. nobody ever goes to God to find them self. society has messed up everybody's brain in this world. it's not going to get any better though.

black girls (also known as goddess) are the bomb.com. I believe every black goddess is becoming apart of the pro-black movement by going natural. you may not know that you're doing that but you are. relaxer and perm sales are going down just for the fact of most girls now going natural.

PRO-BLACK DOES NOT MEAN ANTI-WHITE IT MEANS WE ARE BECOMING STRONGER AS BLACK PEOPLE

what a world