woke ; 1:30am

{Quoia}

this is long asf but oh well

everybody thinks I need their acceptance in life. fuck yo acceptance.

all I need to know is if you're riding with me. if you are you need to be fr cause I can blow yo mind on the ride I'm going to take you on.  it's going to be like a roller coaster. going up and down also loops. just know when the ride is over you'll want to get back on.

life is poetic and cruel as you think about. what if would happen if so and so wasn't in my life. you would know never cause they were there. why'd they leave? you don't need them.

people are so focused on what people think about them. who cares. I don't. no one will ever be by your side. you have you. 
new mindset, who dis?

world/society/love
all tie to one thing we can't control so why try? they say maybe the universe is showing a sign well I don't want it.

happiness is what I want. to be free open minded. woke from the deep sleep everybody is in.

no body wants a woke girl cause they know she can break them down with simple words put together.

all they want is a bad bitch big titties and big booty. why not get a pretty girl that is street smart and book smart? cause nobody thinks.

so focused on money. the only currency God takes is faith and love. so why not give it? 'we're only humans' they say. but humans have brains so why not use it?

people get in relationships just to post it on social media but not to help the person you love to grow in life and also learn how to love. they don't ever go deep in their soul. but it's okay cause I've woken up.