Nobody Perfect {RANT}

{Quoia}

you can't find nobody thats perfect for you anymore. he/she has flaws that you fall in love with. their open mind that teaches you and you can also teach them.

instead they're following society's eye. joining gangs, killing, smoking, etc.
while they're out there having 'fun' society is laughing at them evilly. telling me "you'll never make out of here alive."

you can't find nobody perfect for you anymore. if you say you like them they laugh in your face. telling their home boys some broad say she like me. or they play wit you just to fuck.
(imma virgin)

they say they want a lightskin, thick, big hair, and could suck dick. ain't yo momma darkskin, petite, and short
hair. I mean she could suck dick cause she did it to yo father. lmaoo. be humble and loving like yo father.

ion got many friends nomo. most of them turned childish and fake before highschool even started. I got few like bri. cause she matches my mindset, almost like we're identical twin sisters. much love for her. tbh if she wasn't there for the many times I wanted to stab someone I would've been in jail. smh.

kk nomo sapping before bri see this and text all this gushy stuff. lmao.

but you gotta remember ain't nobody got you like you do. no matter how chill and laid back you are, they always gon hate you.

you just gotta say "I choose me".

goodnight💌