you reap what you sow

{Quoia}

you should never care about when people talk about you. you should never be insecure about your self. appearance doesn't matter it's the way you carry yourself. 

"your reap what you sow" is probably my favorite and only verse I know from the bible. this means if you  ever do bad or good to someone it shall make its way back you to vise versa. so for the people who talk bad about me,bad is coming your way. 

ITS WAY DIFFERENT FROM KARMA, THATS UNIVERSE SHIT

it's not going to make you hate life but is going to make you realize what you've done to me.  so when this glo finishes this year and you look surprised don't try to talk to me.

I'm not wasting my energy on anyone anymore. it's a waste of time I could be using on art.  cause I'm starting love  to my physical appearance even though I'm small. it doesn't matter it's the way I carry myself.

I can still twerk and move my non existence hips so I'm good. my face is pretty,my character is tough but nice.

tip: just don't care anymore cause the less you care the more happy. more happy more good will come your way

THIS ANTI ALBUM BY RIHANNA IS PURE GOLD I ONLY HAVE 10 SONGS SO FAR BUT ITS PURE GOLD I WANT TO CRY. OMG AND IT HAS SZA ON *faints*