target

{Quoia}

RANT

thick black girl + skinny white girl= perfect world

skinny black girl + thick white girl= the black girl needs to eat cornbread and collard greens

It seems liked for a few weeks im the target of everything. literally standing there and someone has to say something about how skinny I am. quite frankly there are skinner girls in my school BUT IM MF TARGET.

im tired of being the target of everything. it's like their life depends on making fun of me. when I say something smart (#staywoke) they act innocent or if I take action.

people walk the walk but never talk the talk. I HATE that. it's an extremely strong hate. I'm TIRED of people thinking they have a car and think they can run over me.

the day where steam will blow out my head and I'll  pop off. people will think I'm crazy and I have anger issues when I'm really just holding stuff in.

yea I want the thick thighs and a butt. but why does it matter? WE'RE ONLY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL. YOU AINT GETTING NO PUSSY BOY.

I have the urge just to jump off a cliff and just fall eternally. that sound stupid but oh fucking well. and people wonder why I'm so "meAn"
I'm really a nice person it's just the way people push me around.

honestly don't know what to in life right now. please pray for me.

#LEMONADE got me questioning if my boyfriend cheating and I don't even have one