aesthetic

{Quoia}

aesthetic
adjective
1.concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.

what's the brown girl aesthetic? well we're already goddess. our skin glows with or without the sun. our hair is the best, it may not be silky but it's the best.

black girls are made up of brown sugar and honey. our souls are so deep like the ocean. we speak the truth when it comes down to certain things.

all ignorant white people do is "mimic" us.
NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE
by patting their hair as if it's weave and smack their gum saying their name is bonqyisha. we don't go around saying my name is Sarah and I play golf with my family and I have very thin lips head ahh. yet we are so quiet cause if we say something back its offensive.

SOME black boys are so brainwashed to thinking white girls are the shit. now don't get me wrong there all some pretty lit white girls but not most of them. society brainwashed our boys to thinking light skin is the best way. but why not brownskin or darkskin?

"imma get myself a white girl so my baby can have good ahh hair"

some girls do say that and it's ignorant asf. you should be with the person you fall in love with and you should love your child regardless. if you don't, you have society syndrome.

every body has a different aesthetic. if you don't know yours, you need to go on tumblr and find out. that's where I found mine and still searching. but most likely will be the brown girl aesthetic.