Purpose/The One

{Quoia}

I've found my purpose. To find and show love. I can't wait till I find someone to love me the way I'm learning to love  myself. The way God loves me.

I want their strong arms to wrap around me tight like they're afraid to lose me. The warm feeling they'll always give me. I'm infatuated with love and yearn it. Only because I haven't felt it from a human. A human that was truly God sent. I mean everybody is but this one person who was sent for me.

The one who is also God fearing. The one I could tell my dreams to and they'll go the farthest to help find the meaning. The one I could cry to about my past and they'll give me the perfect advice to help build my strength again. And when our lips move in sync it'll taste like icing every time. The one when people look at us they get sick. And say "they really love each other".

How I'll find it? I'll stay in one place but keep my eyes, heart and mind open. I'll know they're the one when my souls feel warm. They'll soften my heart and tell me things I need to hear.  Even when it's something I don't want it here cause I'm so stubborn  and stingy.

The one who won't pressure me to show my body. The one who won't love me cause of my body. And won't shove harsh words down my throat.

When I wear their items I feel they're touch and scent. He'll open my soul and show me new positive things in life. He'll be my art I'll get to paint on.

Love is kind, love is patient, it doesn't boast about the things it has.

He'll understand what happened in my life but still have questions to learn more. I'll rub on his face to show my affection. He'll teach me how to show that affection I never knew how to show.

I've found my purpose. To find and show love.