Chapter 1

"Can I get a medium vanilla latte please?"

"Yes, that'll be 4,100 won please." He said and had that cute smile. His hair was pure white silverish with a purple tint towards his fringe.

Damn he's cute.

I gave him the money and stood by the waiting area. The latte finally arrived and as soon as I turned around...SPLASH.. There goes my precious latte on another person's jacket.

"You need to watch where you're going!" He shouted.

"It's your fault for not looking!" I screamed back.

In the end he bought me another latte and sat with me at a table.

"Well, thank.."

"Just finish your drink and we can leave." He interrupted.

Such a rude person.

I quickly finished my drink because obviously someone doesn't like waiting.

"Well then, I'm leaving."

I rushed towards the exit but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I turned around and saw him shaking his head.

"Um, I did my part. It's your turn now." He pointed at his jacket.

He expects me to buy another jacket for him?

He dragged me out of the coffee shop and took me to a mall nearby. He pointed at jacket. It was a really dark shade of blue and had "WHITE CASTLE" written in white bold blocks. I gasped when i realised it was the supreme bomber jacket i always wanted.

"That one."

I went inside and looked at the price tag. Oh. My. God.

"Yeah. There's no way I can afford that if i can't even afford it for myself." I took the chance to escape but guess what happened again? He took my arm again and pulled me up close. Our faces were literally 3 inches away.

"What yoongi wants, yoongi gets." He whispered. "If you don't, then I'll call my security guards."

I pushed him back and rolled my eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry that I spilled my latte on your jacket but I really don't have the money to buy you a new one." I whinged.

He took his jacket off and threw it to me. It kinda smelt nice. It was that type of scent that lures you in but nuh uh, not with him. I won't fall for it.

"Wash it." He said and left.

He disappeared into the crowd and then I realised.

How was I supposed to give the jacket back to him?

I headed back to my dorm and took the jacket to the laundry room. I searched if there was anything inside his pocket and there was a piece of paper.

His number.