Chapter 20

I got his cuts all plastered and led him to his bed. As he took a nap, i decided to wonder around the hotel.

I heard there was a swimming pool here.

I quickly put on my bikini and packed everything i would need then began to head out the door.

"Er where do you think you're going dressed like that?"

I looked back and yoongi was sat up against the board of the bed, with his arms crossed.

"I'm just going to the pool, chill I'll be back boo." I smiled and quickly left before he complained any more.

As i got on the elevator, another man got in with me. The atmosphere was quite awkward.

He had a black coat on when it was in the middle of summer. He's crazy.

"Which floor?" He asked.

"Ground floor please." I replied immediately.

There was a period of silence before he began to speak again.

"Going to the pool i see."

His voice was familiar, almost like jungkook's. But he's supposed to be back in his dorm with taeyong right?

"Ah yes i am." I smiled and avoided eye contact at all times.

I finally got off the elevator and rushed towards the pool, worrying he would be following me.

Don't be stupid. He's not following you, he has a life. Gosh.

A sudden shiver went through my spine. I felt like what just happened now was a deja vu.

I remembered coming to the same hotel with my parents for a holiday. No wonder why it looked familiar. While they were off to go to the spa, i decided to go to the pool.

A man with a black coat followed me there and that was the last thing I've remembered..

I quickly looked back to see if he actually followed me but there was no trace of him.

Phew. All clear.

-

After an hour of refreshing my mind and body at the pool, i began to head back up to get ready for dinner.

As i got in the elevator, the guy with the black coat was there again.

This time i wasn't sure if i was actually being followed or just being stupid.

He began to mumble and i thought i heard my name being mentioned so i turned to him.

"Did you say something?"

"Er no.. um.. i was just..." He started stuttering real bad.

This wasn't the guy from earlier at all.

The elevator bell rung and the door opened. He quickly rushed out without saying anything.

"Totally not strange at all." I pressed the button to close the door, then pressed on floor 23.

As i was walking to my room, i remembered that i should call jungkook and see how he is doing with taeyong. But i guess that can wait after dinner.

I opened the door and saw that yoongi was still asleep. Or at least i thought he was.

I closed the door and quietly placed my bag down before running up to the bed and jumping on him.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA DIE HOE!" He screamed as grabbed onto my body.

He turned me over so he was on top of me and layed on my chest.

"Oh my god I've missed them so much." He rubbed his face against my boobs, untill he realised i was still in my wet bikini from the pool.

He finally jumped up and screamed that the bed was damp and kicked me out.

"Bitch, don't make me smack your ass. Go and change."

"You can smack this ass anytime da-"

"Were you about to call me daddy.."

There was a moment of silence before he began to laugh his head off.

"It was the heat of the moment okay shut up." I pouted and headed towards the shower.

His arms wrapped my waist and placed his head on my tiny shoulders.

"Let's not go to dinner tonight."

"But didn't you say you were hung-" he interrupted by giving a quick peck on my neck before pushing me towards the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and changed into an oversized white t shirt and shorts since we weren't going anywhere.

I came out and was shocked to see what was in front of my eyes.

There were lit candles placed everywhere and yoongi sat in the middle with pizza.

"Oh my god." I swear a tear just rolled down my cheek.

I rushed over to the bed and yoongi had his arms wide open.

But i was actually aiming for the pizza. So i took a slice and shoved it in my mouth. It was too good.

Until he got mad and held me back, squished my stuffed cheeks with his hands.

"You should be glad you have a great boyfriend like me." He grinned.

"Bitch, the only boyfriend i have is pizza. Whatchu saying?"

He finally let go of me and sulked. His was face was pretty cute. But i had to finish the pizza.

After finishing the whole box, i finally looked over to him and sat on top of him. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed his nose.

"Thanks for tonight. You really are the best."

He smirked and brought me in closer with his arms. He starred at my lips for a while before snapping out of it when my phone rang.

I went to grab it and it was jungkook. I quickly went out to the balcony and answered it.

"Hey princess."

"Yo jungkook. How's taeyong?"

"Er.. it's alright. But i already miss you."

"Aw don't worry I'll be back in 2 days."

"Dont you miss me too?"

"Of course i do jungkook."

"Well have fun and take care of yourself. Don't mind us we're totally not er foll- i mean arguing. Yeah ok bye"

"Wait wh-"

That was one awkward call...

I went back in and yoongi was already asleep. I pulled the blanket over him and kissed his cheek goodnight.

I headed back to the sofa but his hand quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me in.

"I was only kidding baby girl. You can sleep with me."

Yoongi's tired voice is actually pretty hot, i quietly smirked and began to sleep.

I wouldn't mind dating him in real life.

Shut up no you don't, this is just the pizza talking.

-

A/n: das right an actual update i cant believe i stayed up till 4am writing this rip

Might be a shit chapter but sorry I'll do better next time♡