Chapter 2

"YUNNGGJJJIIII WAKE UPPPPPP!"

I woke up to the sound of a dying cat. I groaned loudly as i slowly got up. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted it to the bright light as my roommate opened the curtains.

"Woah too bright, my eyes...", I looked at my clock and it wasn't even past 9am. "YAH! Why did you wake me up so early!! You know how much i need my beauty sleep."

Taniya, my roommate, came over and threw my blanket to the floor.

"Get your ass up there's a new transfer student coming in today. Apparently it's a guy as well."

Another boy again?

There have been 5 new transfer students that have recently joined our school. And they were all guys. Taniya threatened me to hurry so i quickly slipped into my loose dress and grabbed a jacket that was at the end of my bed.

Taniya and hyeri, my other roommate, were already out of the door waiting for me. I hastily rushed out and we headed to the main front gate.

"Oh got a new jacket i see?" Hyeri stood by me and took a closer look at the jacket. "Damn this smells like a guy's."

That was when i realised i had grabbed the wrong jacket. Taniya started caving in on me and soon started flooding me with questions.

"Whose the guy?"

"How did you even afford this supreme jacket."

"Does our lil yoonji have a boyfriend?"

"Why didn't you tell us? I thought we were tight?"

From the corner of my eye, i saw jungkook standing by the corrider, laughing at me. Didn't even bother to come help his dear best friend. So i made my own escape and headed towards him.

"Nice jacket princess." He said while drinking his daily banana milk. He opened another one and passed it to me. "Whose the guy?"

He smirked and continuously elbowed me, forcing me to tell him stuffs that i don't even know myself. As i was about to snap, a crowd formed towards the front of the gates. The new transfer student has finally arrived.

Jungkook and i went closer to take a sneak peak on the newbie. The new student got out of a black car, he was pretty small so we couldn't exactly see his face. But I noticed he has a familiar pastel pink hair. The crowd was getting too loud so we decided to head back inside.

"Are you done with your drink?"

I nodded as I handed him my empty milk bottle so he could throw it in the trash.

"Stay right here, I'll be back." And like that he left. I stood by the corridor, gazing out the window.

"What a nice day to go out." I heavily sighed.

"It is a nice day isn't it? Wanna continue in that coffee date?"

I tried to turn my head around to see who it was but my vision went black. I could feel someone's cold fingers pressing against my eyes.

"This isn't jungkook. Whoever it is stop, i don't like this."

"Who's jungkook?" His voice was familiar. It was that deep luxurious tone, but still annoying. "Oh look, i see my baby girl wearing MY jacket ahahaha."

That voice. It's yoongi. What the hell is he doing here?

I forcefully pulled his hands away from my face and turned towards him. It most definitely was that yoongi from the other day.

"Don't tell me you're the new student..."