Chapter 5

We finally arrived at school but it was past 12 so the main gate to our dorms were locked. Jungkook took his phone out and called his roommate, hoseok, moments later a rope suddenly dropped from his room.

"Yunno he could've just opened the main gate for us, why you gotta be so extra?" I sighed. He know how much I stuck at sports so I don't know if I'll even be able to climb it.

Jungkook let me go first so he could help me up, I finally made it to the top and crawled into his room.

"Nice view." A voice said behind me. I turned and found out it was yoongi. I lifted my leg to try and kick his stupid face, i'm so embarrassed. But somehow I managed to lose my grip and ended up stumbling across the floor, head first. I must've hit it hard because everything was pitch black after that.

I woke up to find that someone had their arm over my waist. I tried to identify who it was but it was too dark for me to see. I took his arm off of me and got out the bed, I needed to head back to my dorm before Mr Nam gives me another detention. I took one step and as I took the other, there was someone lying on the floor. I couldn't see his legs and managed to trip over but somehow i saved myself. I didn't realise he had his legs spread out so i tripped again but this time I fell on top of him. At least he cushioned me from the fall.

"Ouch, what are you doing?" He groaned.

"Wait, who is this?" I asked as I listened carefully to his voice. "I can't see shit."

"Aish. It's you. You're so heavy." He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me to the side. "Go to sleep."

"Yahh! Let go of meeee!!" I yelled as I shook furiously to get away from his arms. It was most definitely yoongi, I can just imagine his ugly face smirking at me. He covered my mouth and told me to be quiet, then held me tightly. I finally ran out of energy amd soon fell asleep on the floor, in his arms.

There was a knock on the door and it slowly creaked open. I opened my eyes but all i could see was pink... I tilted my head up more and found out it was yoongi's hair, my whole body was on top of his. Well more like my chest was on his face... Wait my boobs. I instantly went red and screamed.

"Y-YAHHH! GET OFF ME YOU PERVERT!"

"Shut up. Can't you be quiet for 5 minutes?" He was still half asleep. He dug his face deeper into my chest and i slapped him.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT! LET ME FUCKING SLEEP!" He finally opened his eyes and realised where he was putting his head.

"But it feels so nice and soft." He said as his face was still on my chest.

"Let go off me before Mr Nam sees us." He finally let go of my waist. He wasn't embarrassed at all and smirked at me.

"I should hire you as a cushion." He winked.

"Pabo." I flicked his head with all my strength and left.

I forgot that someone was at the door so when i looked up it was hyeri, my roommate.

"I-I didn't mean to disturb you i was just wondering where you w-were." She stuttered and rushed towards the toilet with her hands over her face.

"Wait, it's not what you think. Let me explain." I was about to chase her before a voice started talking behind me.

"Do you care to explain it then."

I turned around and it was Mr Nam. Just my luck...