Chapter 14

A/n; another update for Min_Minah

Damn today was so lit like those covers we did in front of the crowd that the folkestone tkd squad started *cough cough*  -vbigbootae knows :')

-

"Woah who's this white head?" A voice behind my back whispered.

"OH MY FUCK DON'T DO THAT!"

"Ok you can take your hands of Mr white head. Now who is he?"

"Ah! Taeyong oppa meet dipshit." I took his hand to meet taeyong's. "And dipshit meet oppa."

"Yah, oppa? You never call me that." Yoongi pouted.

"That's because you don't deserve to be oppa." I dragged taeyong towards the door to leave but he stopped me.

"Does he perhaps want to join us?"

"Ew no leave him be. Let's go before the cafe closes."

Yoongi watched me leave with the new kid and tightened his fist.

"Oppa my ass. Just you wait." He muttered under his breath.

-

I entered the familiar cafe and looked at the menu.

"Ah can i have van-"

"Vanilla latte?"

"U-uh yeah. How did you know?" All of a sudden it came to me. He was the guy that served me my latte. The one that got spilt on yoongi's jacket.

"Oh it's you?"

"Omo no wonder why your beauty was so familiar." My face started heating up and placed my cool hands to my cheeks.

"U-um I'll go f-find us a s-seat." I quickly turned to search for a place to seat. I couldn't handle his cheesy lines.

After a few mintues later he arrived with my latte and a plate of vanilla chocolate cake for himself.

Shit. That's my favourite.

He must've noticed me starring at the cake as he decided to offer me some. Of course i couldn't reject such a mouth watering desert. He fed me the cake with his fork, it felt as if we were dating even though we only met today. My eyes wondered around the cafe meanwhile until it met a familiar face.

"Omma?"

The women turned around and was surprised as she saw me.

"Yung ee-ah, what a nice surprise." She came over to give me a big warm hug. I haven't seen my mom in at least 2 months. I decided to invite my mom to our table.

"Mom?" When i looked up i realised taeyong was looking at the women that my mom was with. "What are you doing here?"

"Tae darling, what a pleasant surprise." She went over and kissed him on his soft cheeks. "I came to chat with an old friend of mine actually."

So my mom and his mom were old friends?

"Do you guys remember each other at all?" She asked us.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my taeyong and you were very close friends when you were both younger. We were neighbours. Remember?"

"O-oh yeah.." I lied, i didn't remember him at all. I thought it was only jungkook.

"Well you probably forgot ever since that ac-"

"Oh look who it is ha ha." My mom interrupted. Jungkook's mom was here and waved at us. She came to join us too.

"Hello my beauties. Nice to meet you all again. This must be a family reunion or something." She chuckled as she got her phone out. " My son happens to be coming too."

"Oh i remember the old days where you would fight over that tree swing you had in your garden. He pushed you off and hit your face against the rocks." Mrs Lee told me.

So that exaplained the scar on my right cheek.

"Aigoo jungkook and taeyong would always be fighting over you as well. Every day he would come home crying because you chose jungkook over him."

"MOM PLEASE! I was a child I've matured." Taeyong nagged while trying to shut her mouth.

Moments later the bell that was attached to the door rang. It was jungkook and boy was i happy to see him.

However his face turned dark as he saw taeyong and gritted his teeth. This was not a good sign.

"Well if it isn't bunny teeth."

"Nice to see you again, scam freak."