Chapter 19

"Woahhhh. So this is jeju island."

While still being amazed, i threw my luggages on the floor and went out to the balcony.

With both my eyes and mouth open, the scenery was extraordinary. I'm thankful that yoongi brought me here.

"The view is amazing right." Yoongi stood beside me, against the banister. "I'm glad you enjoy it baby."

We exchanged smiles before he headed back inside to unpack, I followed from behind.

"When exactly is the wedding?" I asked as i took out the dress he bought me.

"Tommorow."

After we finished clearing up the place, i then realised that there was only one king sized bed.

We're not sharing a bed are we?

"Um yoongi, where are you sleeping?"

"On the bed." He jumped onto it and laid down, resting his head on his hand.

"So where am i sleeping?"

He began to smirk and looked down at the bed.

I replied with a shock on my face and he nodded.

"You idiot why didn't you get seperate beds for us?"

"I told you we have to be pretending to date."

"Why do we even have to date in the firsr place? Why me? There's loads of oth-"

"I'll sleep on the sofa don't worry." He interrupted and moved himself off the bed.

I felt guilty because he should be sleeping in a bed since he paid for everything, not me.

I grabbed his wrist and pushed him back onto the bed.

"No it's okay, I'll sleep on the sofa."

I threw myself onto the sofa and closed my eyes. I had to get used to it.

"Mhm okay your choice girl."

That fucking retard he was supposed to tell me to go sleep on the bed...

Just like that, I realised i fell asleep on the couch, i got up to get yoongi but he wasn't in the room.

Where did that ass hole go?

I walked out into the balcony and found him talking on the phone. As i was about to barge in, i saw tears crawling down his face.

-

[Yoongi's conversation]

- She can only hear yoongi.

Mom, please don't.

What do you mean i cant get out of it?

I told you i dont want to, understand!

I dont fucking care, if i say no its a no!

YOU FUCKING INVITED HER?

THAT'S IT IM NOT COMING TO YOUR FUCKING WEDDING.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

WHY THE FUCK IS DAD COMING.

YOU FUCKING HATE HIM WOMAN.

Jealously..

Fuck you.

I'm not marrying her i already found a girl.

She's way better than her and I'm happy with her.

Oh wanna hear something tho, i actually love her. That's right, LOVE.

And it was a mistake that you left dad.

You're all broke now AHA.

That's what you get for aban-

No mom i don't even want to talk about it I'm just coming and going.

Shut the fuck up.

Bye.

-

He punched the doors of the balcony furiously and broke the glass. He didn't realise i was standing there and in the end we both were hurt. But his hand was more important than my tiny cuts.

Being as stupid as i am, i ripped the sleeve of my top and wrapped it around yoongi's bleeding hand. It didnt stop it but it did help a little.

He chuckled as he watched me and tried to suck back his tears.

He finally gave up and dropped down to the floor, crouching over.

So it was his mom on the phone. Mhm love, he possibly wasn't referring to me right? Even if he was, it was probably fake. Wait that isn't even important right now..

"Are you okay?"

"Go away." His voice was cracking.

"Nope." I hugged him tighter until he finally gave up and went up on his knees, facing me directly.

His face shared a lot of mixed emotions, sadness, anger, confusion...

"Go ahead laugh at me."

"Now why would i want to do that to you baby."

His eyes grew bigger when he heard the words "baby". He smirked but began to tear up again.

This kid needs to control his hormones i swear to god.

He rested his head against my chest and i stroked his hair softly. His arms slowly made its way up to hold me closer. He finally began to bawl his heart out.

After a good 5 minutes, he calmed down and pulled his head away from my chest. I looked down to see if he was okay or not but he immediately pressed his lips against one side of my chest.

It didn't help that my top was low cut. His lips slowly came up to my neck and licked it.

I fidgeted to pull out but his arms were resisting and too strong to break through.

Our foreheads touched while he was starring down on my lips.

"Yoongi, snap out of it."

With those words, he finally broke out and went back into the room without saying anything.

What exactly happened between you and your family?

-

A/n; FIREEE TRUCCKKK

Yes that's still my jam guys.. :^)

Thanks for 23k tho guys much lop and some of your comments are actual hilarious xD