Chapter 4

I walked out the detention room and yoongi was standing there on his phone. It was that typical "cool" guy pose where his back slightly rests on the wall. I went up to him and kicked his leg as pay back.

"Ow. That's it, no ramen for you. Bye."

"Psft. I can pay for myself." I took out my wallet but there was no money. "Or I can just call Jungkook." I tried calling Jungkook but he quickly snatched my phone and dragged me out of the school. His grip finally loosened as we walked towards the corner shop but he still didn't let go.

"Um. You can let go of my hand now."

He didn't budge. I forcibly tried to get my hand and phone back, but it didn't  work... In the end, we held hands until we finally arrived at the corner shop. We both went to pick our ramen, once I picked up two I gave it to him along with banana milk.

"I only said one ramen."

"It's ok, you're not the one who's paying for the other one." I gave him that annoying smile as he was still confused to who else would buy my milk and extra ramen since I have no money. The bell of the door rung and someone entered the shop.

It was Jungkook. He came up behind me and ruffled my hair with his hand.

"Why did you call me here?" He asked.

"So we can all eat ramen." I quickly rushed outside and sat on one of those plastic chairs and played on my phone so yoongi doesn't beat me up. Jungkook placed my banana milk on the table and sat next to me. He took his phone out to play the same game as me. It's been 2 years where we've competed against each other on this game, I was taking the lead for the first year and now he's beating me by one. At the end of this year, whoever loses will have to do what the other person says for a whole year.

"Are you guys gonna help me or not?" It was yoongi as he finally paid and prepared the ramen. I went inside to get Jungkook's and mine because some lazy ass won't. I gave it to Jungkook and we finally started to eat.

"Ahhh~ I was so hungry. That detention lasted foreverrr. Thanks for treating us loser."

"Wait, you had detention today? Why didn't you tell me." Jungkook questioned me.

"Because I know how you're like. You'll make me do stupid things for you just like last time."

"Well yeah. It teaches you a lesson for being lazy and never finishing your work. So which work didn't you hand in this time?" He gave me that unsatisfied look.

"The essa-"

"She locked us up in a tiny closet and tried kissing me but the teacher found her." Yet again, yoongi interrupts my explanations with his stupid fantasies. Jungkook's face went blank, I guess he didn't know how to take a joke...

"He's lying."

"No, it's true. She's crazy."

"Shut up. Who would ever want to do that to you?"

"Apparently all the girls in our school." He chuckled to himself. My fuse was so close to bursting, if he says another word, I would literally punch his face.

"What a hoe." And just like that, my fist dug deep into his face and he cried in pain. It felt good, but that didn't stop him from eating his ramen.