Chapter 22

I was finally ready and left the room to find yoongi.

"I swear if you take this long to get ready next time, I'll leave you." He said as he opened the front door.

I quickly rushed over to the mirror, checking if everything looked okay.

Okay! I guess i look alright. No need to impress no one if yoongi is already impressed.

I walked out of the room, avoiding eye contact with him because i knew he would be looking at me.

A shock ran down my body as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, walking down.

I then realised, how were we supposed to get there? We can't go by bus or train looking like this.

"Oh and here comes our ride." Yoongi said as we both exit the hotel.

It was all black and chic. It must've been expensive I thought.

I gazed as the car drove to where we were standing. A man came out of the car to open the door for us.

"Oh thank-" Yoongi grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the car before i could finish my sentence.

"You don't have to say thank you." His face was annoyed.

"But it's respectful to say it."

"They already get paid, that's all they need." I let go of his hand and crossed my arm, pouting.

For 15 minutes straight, we didn't talk. It was one quiet car ride.

From the corner of my eye, I can see him fidgeting and playing with his hands. I reached down for them and held it tightly.

"It's okay." I looked up to and saw the shock in his eyes.

Why does he make it a big deal, I'm just holding his hand.

I felt bad for Yoongi having to deal with all this family problems by himself. Even though I don't really know what happened.

"If you need any help, I'll be there." I said.

"Why so nice all of a sudden?" He smirked while he wrapped one his arms around my tiny shoulders.

I didn't reply and rested my head against his chest, waiting for whatever is about to happen.

-

[Jungkook and Taeyong]

"Oi they're leaving already! Let's go."

Jungkook started the car and began to drive slowly.

Taeyong turned his head at jungkook who was sweating his face off.

"Wait, you do know how to drive right?"

Jungkook starred back at him giving the "I don't know what I'm doing face."

"Oh my fuck, get out. I'm driving."

They quickly switched places and followed the car that was carrying Yoongi and Yung Ee.

It was a long silent drive, starring at the car they were following, making sure they don't lose it.

"So why did you come back?" said Jungkook.

"To get her back."

"You do know she doesn't remember anything right?" He said slowly, making taeyong sound dumb.

"That's why I'm here. I need her to remember."

"Then why weren't you there? Back at the hospital when she needed you."