Chapter 24

Yoongi entered the room without a word, he went straight into the dressing room and came back out changed into his normal clothes.

"Are you okay?" I hesitantly asked.

"Where were you?"

I couldn't reply back. I knew what I saw, why would he kiss her if he didn't want to be with her.

I joined him in bed and made myself comfortable in the awkward tension between us. We laid in silence for 5 minutes before I decided to talk.

"Yoongi, maybe you should just think about your situation. I mean what you think of your mom may not actually be what your mom is like because I feel like you never really got to know her well. I know what happened but at least try and talk to her, she's a lovely person who just wanted to protect her precious baby." I turned to look at him but he was facing the opposite direction.

"I know I said I'll be there for you and I will but for this situation, I think it's best for you to handle it by yourself. I'll be here to help and comfort you." I added. Since he wasn't responding at all, I got up to face him and turned out he fell asleep.

So that speech was for nothing and I was talking to myself. Great one.

"Since you're not listening, how was that kiss with your fiancé that I thought you didn't like at all! Bet you enjoyed it, you hoe." I sighed and tried to leave the bed until a hand stopped me.

"I didn't." He mumbled.

I went closer to hear what he said when suddenly his arms dragged me all the way down next to him. I was shocked to see that he was still awake.

"I didn't like it, I was forced into it. All i could think about was you and you only." He gave me a cute smile that makes me want to forgive and forget.

"Are you just trying to butter me up?" I replied heavy heartedly.

"I'm just sorry I had to drag you into this, let's just forget what ever that has happened on this trip and go back to how we normally are." He wrapped his arms around me tighter until I couldn't breathe.

I struggled to get out but eventually he let go, we exchanged awkward smiles before I left the bed. I headed for the sofa to sleep there for tonight, what just happened was way too awkward.

Moments later I received a text from jungkook.

-

12:07

Jungkook: is he there yet?

You: yeah he's here alright

Jungkook: so what happened
Jungkook: are you okay?

You: yeah I'm good dw Jungkook <3

Jungkook: don't want my princess getting hurt ;)

You: it's late get some sleep

Jungkook: we're on the boat right now

You: ah still make sure to get some rest :)

Jungkook: we will we will dw mom

You: Lol hush my son
You: I guess I'll see tmr hopefully

Jungkook: me too
Jungkook: come back safely ^^

You: hehe ofc ;)

-

12:36