Chapter 25

We woke up to the sound of the door knocking, I shook yoongi to go get it but he wouldn't budge.

I sighed and walked towards the door, "who is it?" I said in my most tired voice.

There was no reply.

I opened the door to see what was going on and found a note left on the door step. I picked it up and confused me as I read it.

"Disappear."

I had no idea who it was referring to but I ignored it and placed it on top of the counter.

I swung the curtains open to let light and warmth in from the sun, and also to wake yoongi up.

"My skin is burning." He moaned. It's true his skin was as white as snow, they were reflecting the light making his face shine.

He threw the duvet over his head and dozed off. I jumped on top of him and hit him with both my arms and legs. It wasn't until he threw the whole duvet off the bed along with me on top of it.

"YAHHH!!! Lazy ass WAKE UP!!" I yelled in pain. I rubbed my legs as I got up, I could feel a bruise forming.

I decided to leave him and went to go get ready for today. Since he still hasn't moved from that position, I pretended I was calling Jungkook to see if I would get a reaction out of him.

"Hello? Jungkook wassupppp."

"Yoongi isn't waking up, so do you wanna come over and we can go hang out."

"Oh really? Yeah bring taeyong too! We can go sight see-"

Yoongi snatched my phone and interrupted the fake conversation I was having to myself. "Get ready, I'm taking you out in 10."

I grinned to see that my plan worked and went to go change.

I decided to wear something comfortable and quick so I wore my leggings and an oversized black top with a sweater and white trainers. I did a light make up and grabbed my bag.

I came out the dressing room to see that yoongi had once again beat me to it, obviously since he's a guy.

"You're late," He moaned. "I said 10 you took 20."

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed his arm to drag him out the room.

We made our way downstairs and outside. It was a bright, sunny day today yet again. I took a deep breath in and out of the fresh air.

"So where you taking me yoogi?"

"Yoongs sound cooler.." he replied. But I didn't even ask for that reply.

"You're not cool tho so I'll stick with yoogi." I pulled on his sleeve continuously since we've been standing on the same spot for 5 minutes.

"Come on, take me somewhere all ready." I complained for the last time before he grabbed my hand and started walking.

After an hour walk, we ended up at the bottom of the hill. There was a staircase that led the way to the top, it was one long staircase.

He pushed my back to tell me to start walking again. We walked up the stairs, but after 10 minutes I looked down and we weren't even half way.

Yoongi had given up walking after 30 minutes, he sat down on the side of the steps. I followed him to sit, it was tiring to walk these stairs in this weather.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I groaned as I stretched my legs.

"Trust me once you're up there you won't regret."

I lent him a tissue to wipe his sweat, after a minute rest we started walking again.

Eventually we made it to the top and he was right, the view was incredible. You could see the whole island. The breeze blew past us, drying out sweat and tears from walking up.

I took my phone out to capture the scenery. It was perfect until yoongi got in my shot. He was trying to take a selca with the view, I snickered as he took it.

"What are you laughing at?" He annoyingly said.

I continued to laugh at him as he took more. Out of no where he pulled me in next to him to take a picture. His face pressed against mine as he took it, my cheeks started to heat up but I went along with it and smiled.

He finally let go and walked ahead. I stayed behind and enjoyed the view a bit longer. I was glad yoongi brought me here.

I decided to send a video of myself and the scenery to Jungkook and taeyong, make them jealous.

After a while, they sent back a video sing to "TT". I chuckled to myself, they were too cute and it was nice to see them finally get along again.

"We don't have all day, lets go." Yoongi grabbed the back of my top and pulled me.

I let him drag me until he was tired, which wasn't for long. I stood up normally again and walked beside him, heading for the souvenir shop.

When we were inside, I gazed in awe. This shop itself was beautiful even though it looked a bit run down.

I went and looked through every shelf and picked out the ones I liked. I also picked a thing or two for Jungkook and taeyong, maybe some for my roommates too.

Yoongi kept complaining that I was taking too long but I didn't care. Collecting souvenirs from different places was one of my hobbies, although lately I haven't been travelling a lot because of money issue.

I finally left the shop after getting what I need and followed yoongi to a restaurant for lunch. It looked casual but still classy and we were both dressed like jerks. However, we didn't care so we barged straight in and ate in.

Since it was getting late, we decided to head back to the hotel and leave this beautiful island. Even though we packed all over stuffs, the room still looked messy. We didn't care and hurried to catch our flight.

It had been tiring 3 days but the last day was so worth it. I guess everything goes back to normal after we return, no more fake dating or pointless arguments. I'll miss this, really.

-

A/n; I still have a stupid cold seriously I hate my nose so much ;;