Chapter 17

We were finally back at the dorm and i began to pack my suitcase for tomorrow. Hyeri and taniya started questioning me where i was heading off to, i couldn't mention that i was going off with yoongi on a trip.

"I um have this thing t-to go to," I suck a lying and didn't know what to say. "I'll be out for 3 days so please take care of yourselves."

They both decided to help me out packing. Taniya found the dress that yoongi bought me and took it out of the bag.

"Hot damn girl, when did you get this?" She eyed the dress and placed it over her body as she gazed at her reflection.

"Oh, yoo-"

"Yoongi?"

"Ah aniyo my friend bought it for me."

"Omo who? Do you know how expensive this dress is?"

Come on you gotta think of something..

"Ah taeyong oppa got it for me."

Why taeyong...

She pulled a confused face, i wasn't surprised if she didn't know who he was because he was never supposed to be here anyways.

There was a sudden knock on door and hyeri went to open it. She gasped as she saw a tall white haired boy standing on our doorway.

"Ah speaking of him, here he is now." I dropped my stuffs and headed towards the door. "I'm going out for a while bye."

I quickly closed the door behind me before he opened his mouth. I was about to drag him out of the building but he had luggages in his hands.

He's not staying here is he?

"How did you even find me?"

"Luck." His lips curled into a smile. "Ahh by the way, do you mind I stay over yours for a while?"

"What? Why?"

"Um..my parents kinda kicked me out for a while." He said as he lowered his head. "They said I should calm down before coming back. BUT IT WASN-"

I slapped my hand over his lips to shut him up for being too loud.

"Shh. People are sleeping."

"Ah. Mian. But anyways can I?"

"As much as i would like to take you in, i can't because you're not even from this school. Plus you're a boy so you obviously can't."

He dropped his luggages and began to search through his pocket until he pulled a piece of slip out.

"Oh i asked for permission they said yeah."

My mouth dropped. How can they accept someone in so easily?

"Well i guess you can stay but I'm leaving tomorrow s-"

"wHAT?"

I scratched my head and awkwardly smiled. He wasn't too pleased to hear that.

"Well you can stay over at jungkook's?"

"Ugh." He picked up his bags and nodded disappointedly.

Now that i think about it jungkook wasn't too keen on taeyong when they met last time. I thought we were all childhood friends, what actually happened in the past?

"Yo princess let's go already I'm tired." Taeyong waved his hand repeatedly in front of my face to gain my attention.

Princess? Psft.

I grabbed one of his bags and led him to the boys dorm.

-

I knocked on the door twice before a blondie that wore an oversized black tee and shorts opened the door. At first i didn't recognise who he was at all until he spoke.

"Hey baby i was just about to call you." He pulled me in towards his chest and gave me a welcoming hug.

"Omo when did OPPA dye his hair?" I said as i continued to stare at his blonde hair.

"Last night after i dropped you off. I look hot right?" He smirked as he led me inside the dorm. "What's with the ba-"

He froze to what he saw in front of him as he turned back to get the door. Taeyong was waiting for to be noticed but the other roommates weren't paying attention to him.

"What's he doing here?"

"Ah yoongi welcome your new roommate."

"R-roommate?"

-

A/n; pls just someone kill me like my chest is hurting too much what is wrong with me....

Thanks for 12k btw :^)