Chapter 15

"Oh you guys know each other?" I curiously asked because i had no idea what was going on.

"Well yeah we were all childhood friends." Jungkook answered back, taking a seat next to me.

The atmosphere was awkward, even more for me. We sat silently eating and drinking while the moms were talking amongst themselves. I let jungkook take a sip of my latte whereas i stole more of taeyong's cake, which he didn't mind.

"So guys..." As i was about to make things less awkward, yoongi decided to call. "Um, excuse me for a moment." I went out and stood by the entrance of the cafe.

-

"You literally have the worst timing ever."

"Sorry baby this is urgent."

"What is it this time?"

"Can i ask you a favour?"

"Depends what it is.."

"Be my date for my mom's wedding."

"Um why?"

"Because i don't want to go by myself."

"Mhm, what's in it for me."

"It's in jeju island s-"

"JeJu island?? Count me in. I always wanted to go there."

"Yeah we have to spend at least 3 days there."

"Oh my gosh even better, i get to miss english."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yeah fine. When are we going?"

"Tomorrow at 10am."

"Ok just remind me."

"So what are you up to?"

"I'm at a lil reunion right now."

"Oh with who?"

"You know taeyong?"

"That white hair guy?"

"Yeah, turns out we were childhood buds. Along with jungkook and all our moms are here too."

"Lmao awkward."

"Yep, don't wanna be here right now."

"Well i was wondering if you wanna come shopping with me for tomorrow?"

"Mhm ok come to the cafe next to the mall."

"On my way, see you in a bit baby girl."

"Stop calling me that."

"Oh and by the way we have to pretend we're dating. So yeah bye."

"Wait wh-"

And like that he ended the call.

What does he mean by dating?

I went back inside where the rest were. Jungkook and taeyong were still avoiding each other's presence. As i was about to sit, jungkook stood up and pulled me out of the cafe.

"Woah, what's wrong?"

"I just can't stand that guy. Let's go somewhere else." He let out a heavy sigh.

Jungkook was more important than shopping so i texted yoongi to meet at the mall instead. We walked past stores after stores until one caught our eye. It was the shop that sells everything for otakus. We decided to pop in and look around. Our jaws dropped as we saw rows after rows of shelves full of manga. There was also a whole section on cosplay outfits so for fun, we took some and changed into them.

Jungkook came out as kirito from SAO with his sword and everything. He looked hot not gonna lie. Where as i wore the pink dress neko wears all the time.

"Mhm cute." He smirked, looking up and down my body. The fact i had knee high socks on and the dress was rather short, it made me uncomfortable.

"This is embarrassing." I turned back to my changing room when a pair of hands wrapped itself around my waist.

"But you look so cute. Please stay like this for me." Jungkook pouted as he back hugged me. I couldn't resist his aegyo so i faced him and jumped on his back, scrunching into a ball. He laughed dearly as he got a hold of me.

He suddenly stopped laughing and froze still.

"So this is what you've been up to." Another voice said.

Yeah you guessed it, it was yoongi.

-

A/n; wtf this is so cringyyyy