Chapter 13

We entered the detention room only to find another familiar body.

Yoongi woke up to the sound of the door creaking. He rubbed his eyes as he turned to find us standing in front of the door.

"Oh why are you guys here?"

"You ass I'm pretty sure you know exactly why we're here." I went to sit at the back, far away from him.

We sat quietly for half an hour until Mr Nam left us to go finish marking the essays.

After he was seen out of sight, i turned to face jungkook who was next to me and found him asleep.

He can be such a cutie sometimes.

I rested my head on his shoulder and joined him until detention was over.

-

I woke up lying face down on the table. I slowly lifted my head up and adjusted my eyes to the light. Jungkook wasn't there anymore. There was a white hair boy sat opposite me. His hands on his cheek, starring at me with his crystal blue eyes. I'm pretty sure they were contact lenses but he was pretty hot. I've never seen him in school before but he was familiar.

"Um h-hi?" I looked over his shoulder to find yoongi still asleep. "What are you doing here?"

"I just left myself in."

"Wait.. this is a detention room. You're not supposed to be here."

"Oh then why is a beauty like you in detention?"

"E-eh? Well u-um i was l-late to class so yeah." I avoided any eye contact with him.

Beauty huh?

"Well speaking of time my detention is over so see ya." I got up and walked over to yoongi.

"Yah asshole it's time to go." I slapped the back of his head and he began to groan.

"5 more minutes please baby girl."

"Psft baby girl my ass, I'm leaving."

Turning back round to the new kid, he was still there playing on his phone. I looked over his shoulder to see what game he was playing and was shocked to find it was the one where jungkook and i compete over.

"WOAH LEVEL 98???"

"Look who's a fan."

"I can't even pass level 83."

"I guess i can help you."

"Wah jinja? Thanks man."

"It's Lee Taeyong."

"Ah Taeyong oppa. I'm Kim Yung Ee." I smiled as i reached my hand out to shake his.

"Um I have work in an hour," His cheeks turned cherry red but his smile was adorable. "So w-would you like to c-come to the cafe with me? We can talk there and I can help you with the game too."

"Sure, why not."

Why are there butterflies in my stomach? Fuck.

A/n; LMAO taeyong just pops out of no where but fuckkkk he's hot so yeah 

Thanks for 4k btw ♡