Chapter 16

I got off of jungkook's back and went back into the changing room.

"Let me change back then we can go."

As i got out again jungkook was already changed. He took my clothes as well as his to put them back on the rack. Yoongi took this chance to grab my hand and get out of the store.

"W-wait hold up i haven't told jungkook we're leaving."

"Don't need to."

I rolled my eyes and forced my wrist off his hand. "What's wrong with you? Why are you always like this whenever I'm with jungkook?"

"I'm sorry i was just in a hurry okay?"

Jungkook had caught up to us by the time and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"So guys where we off too?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"Jungkook," I rested my head against his muscular shoulder. "Is it alright if yoongi and i spend some time alone?"

His smile faded, he slowly took his arm off and softly nodded. I had so much to tell him when we got back.

-

Yoongi and i wondered around the mall, thinking of what to wear for his mother's wedding. It was also the perfect time to ask him about that dating thing he was on about before he hung up.

"So why are we supposed to pretend date?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Oh because i said so. It's only for 3 days don't worry."

"But what if i don't want to pretend date you?"

"Tough. From now on till the time we get back from the wedding, we are officially pretend dating." He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer towards him.

My cheeks started to heat up as his grip got tighter. This whole dating this is a little too much, if he liked me then why not just ask me out?

Shut up yung ee, he doesn't like you.

We found a decent store to look at, the dresses were beautiful. The one that caught my eyes was a pale grey, two piece dress with a high neck and diamonds around the chest area to complete the look. I took a closer look at the dress and the price was astonishingly high. Maybe the diamonds weren't fake.

I pouted my lips as i turned away from the dress. I saw yoongi trying on his tailored suit so i went over to help.

"Have you found a dress?" He asked as he buttoned his shirt up.

"They're all too expensive i can't afford it."

"Just pick a dress you like and I'll pay for it, okay baby girl?" I furrowed my eyebrows, since when did he become nice?

I went back and picked up the two piece dress and poked yoongi to turn around. He starred at it for a while before shaking his head.

"What, why you shaking you head?"

"Not good enough, come."

He held my hand and led to me another part of the store. He went through a series of dresses before one caught his eyes. It was a long silky white dress, with thin straps and a revealing back side.

"This one." He said as he smirked.

I went into the changing room and slipped on the dress, my back felt so exposed. When i came out he was sat on the chair, in front of me.

"Damn." He licked his lips as he looked up and down. "You look hot. I'm buying this for you."

"But isn't this colour white only supposed to be worn by the bride??"

"Who cares at least you look good."

"But what about my back? What will people say to me?"

"Your back is sexy, if they don't like it then that's their problem."

The dress was very pretty, especially the lacey designs on top. I don't remember wearing a dress like this before at all. It was pretty pricey too, higher than the other dress i picked. Maybe it was the fact that it's Dolce and Gabbana.

We both went back to change again so we could pay and leave. However, one of the straps on my back got stuck and couldn't untangle it. I had no other choice but to call yoongi to help.

"Yoongi! Come in here and help me get off this dress."

Moments later he knocked on the door and entered the changing room as i unlocked it. Without saying anything he turned my back and started taking off the straps.

"Ah thanks, you can le-" He interrupted as he pushed my back against the wall. While slowly slipping the strap off my shoulder, his face came closer to my neck. This was just like what happened at the school closet.

My body was frozen, he was slowly taking off my dress and i couldn't stop him.

"W-what are you d-doing?"

"What? Can't your boyfriend help you undress?

Boyfriend?

"Oh, i forgot we're dating." I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted myself up a bit to match his height. "Does oppa wanna undress me fully?"

Our face got closer and i could feel his breath on my lips. I gasped as he grabbed my waist in more. I closed my eyes as his lips slightly touched mine for a second. He then released me when he finished unzipping and left the changing room with a smirk.

"I'll be waiting for you at the cashier, quickly finish changing baby girl."

I touched my innocent lips that he kissed for a split second. This was the second time he did that to me.

Min Yoongi, stop playing..

-

A/n; im so done lmao

ps. this is the longest chapter i ever wrote for this book.

Oh and thanks for 9k ily all :^)