Chapter 7

As yoongi opened the door, i rushed inside to avoid mr nam. I managed to trip over the skateboard that was right in front of me but a pair of arms saved me from falling. It was yoongi's.

"Man, you need to be more careful."

"I would've if your room wasn't such a mess hmph. Hurry, what do you wanna tell me."

A girl poked her head out behind yoongi's back and nervously smiled at me.

"Ah this is-"

"Taniya i know. She's my roommate."

I didnt really know what was going on until she walked towards him and kissed him with her innocent lips.

So they were dating.

From the corner of my eye i could see jungkook starring at both me and the new couple. I quickly rushed towards him and sat on the bed next to him.

"Yah, what's going on?" He whispered.

"To be honest, i dont actually know either." I quietly answered back.

Jungkook knew this kind of situation is always awkward for me so he took my waist and made me sit on his lap. Then he took his phone out to play the game we always played.

After a good 5 minute of watching jungkook play, yoongi interrupted.

"Ahem, well what i was trying to say is that-"

"You're dating? Nice. Ok." I replied while my eyes were still fixed on the screen.

I could tell that they were both annoyed. I could feel taniya's glare. I felt weak, i mean i don't like yoongi at all but seeing him dating one of my roommates just kinda...

Slowly tears were beginning to fall and landed on jungkook's phone. He stopped and looked at me. Suddenly he rushed me out of the room with me, grabbing my arm. I didn't look back and left the room with only tears and sorrow.

He took us to the canteen and bought banana milk for the both of us. I quietly sat down and drank it. There wasn't much to say and he was feeling awkward too.

"You look ugly when you cry, man up." He laughed as he said it, wiping my tears. "Why are you even crying?"

"I don't know..."

"Well you're either jealous or because i was too awesome at that game."

I saw the look on his face and it made us both laugh. After we finished the milk, we walked around the empty school, talking mostly.

He told me about a lot of stuffs that i didnt know at all, considering we were childhood friends. We ended up at the roof top. It was still bright, so we decided to play games.

"Tag you're it bitch ahahaha." He ran away as he laughed. What a kid.

I decided to play along because there was nothing else to do.

"Tag motherfucker look who's it now." I screamed and ran for my life.

I found a place to hide, it was yoongi's hideout. It kinda smelt like him, i missed his scent. I missed his annoying attitude. His stupid voice. Everything. Now he's with a girl and that makes everything so awkward. He won't act the same, he won't look at me the same. And i can't do anything because of taniya. She's popular, she's smart and also the kindest. We've been friends since we started school so i cant just steal yoongi. Wait. Why would i steal yoongi anyways. Psft. I dont like him. Do i? No stop questioning me stupid brain.

All of a sudden, a hand covered my mouth and pulled me towards the corner. It was a familiar scent. He let go and i quickly turned because i knew it wasn't jungkook.

It was yoongi.

-

A/n; Omg such a late ass update ahahhaa my bad ^^ and thank you for 400 reads lool ily all and keep reading cuz why nat ♡ swaeg