Chapter 8

"What the fuck you scared me." I gasped as he slowly let go of me.

"What are you doing in my hideout..."

"What aren't you with her?"

I got up and headed for the door before he said anything. As i tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge. He locked it from the outside.

"Yah, fucking open the door." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Like i said, i need to talk to you."

"I already get it ok!"

"What is it then."

"Just open it, jungkook is looking for me."

He stood up and walked towards me. The next thing i knew, i was being carried upside down. He took me away from the door and threw me on the old sofa. His body jumped on top of mine, trapping me.

"Do you notice anything different?" He smirked.

"You've gone uglier. Get off me you bitch." I tried pushing him over but he just keeps getting closer.

"Nop, guess again."

I didn't reply and looked away from his face. He finally gave up and brushed his fingers through his hair.

"Notice the difference now?" He said unamused.

His hair. Of course I knew he changed it to silver, but i was expecting something else. I starred at his hair for a good minute before my hands messed his perfect hair up. I laughed as he got up but he didn't find it funny.

"You fucking asked for it..." He came down and started tickling me. I couldn't help that i was ticklish and my stomach ached from laughing too hard. So I pushed his butt over and he fell onto the floor. He was holding onto my jumper as he fell, dragging me down with him.

"You fat pig." He screamed as i landed on top of him. I only laughed harder. He grabbed my waist and pushed me over making him on top. He had that smirk on his face, the smirk that no one could resist. My cheeks started heating up, i could tell my face was red as he brought his face closer to mine.

"Looks like i win." He said proudly. "Omo, why are you blushing so hard?"

He took both his hands and cupped my cheeks. His hands were cold enough to cool me down a bit. But it didn't help how his face kept coming closer, however i didn't mind looking at his face from this distance.

The door started to unlock from the outside. We both froze and starred at the door as it opened. A tall figure stood before us.

It was jungkook, and his expression didn't look good.