Chapter 11

I got out of bed and grabbed a jacket then made my way up to the rooftop. I struggled walking up the stairs from the tiredness just to see his ass, what was so important that he needed me? Especially at this time.

As soon as i reached the door to the hideout, a pair of hands pushed me from the back causing me to fall forward and bump my head against the door. Really hard. Everything went black and woke up with yoongi on top of me, eagar for me to open my eyes. (open your eyes. Eat jin and open your rice lmao )

I pushed him off of me and rubbed my head.

"What the fuck man, why push me??" I got up to chase him.

"Come on it was funny, the way you just flew forward oh my fuck." He laughed while holding his stomach.

He saw me coming for him and came straight forward. His arm streched and held my forehead while i was trying to punch him with my short arms.

"Wait OW NO THAT HURTS!" I screamed slapping his hand off, it only made him come closer. His arms wrapped around my neck and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry baby girl."

Did he just call me baby girl? Cringe.

I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he held onto my jacket, well technically his jacket.

"You just love this jacket too much, don't you?"

"Fuck off, i rushed to come here okay."

I forcefully slipped out of the jacket and made my way to the ragged sofa. I looked up at his face and he had that smirk on his face. His eyes were focusing down on my chest and licked his lips. I looked down and didn't understand what he was looking at.

"Damn you look hot in that see through gown." He said coming down to sit next to me.

I then realised that

I

Had

No

Bra

On
...

Blushing hard, i quickly covered my chest and faced the other way ignoring his presence.

This was the second time now, this is so embarrassing. I could hear his footsteps coming closer and covered my face with my hands.

"Take the compliment you stupid ass. Anyways, you gotta help me with something." He tried to make me face forward but i refused.

"Come on this isn't the first time i saw them. Don't be shy baby girl."

"Can you not please. I'm not your baby girl."

He finally gave up and rested his back on mine. We sat silently, facing away from each other for about 5 mintues.

It was too quiet, was he asleep i thought and softly pushed him off my back. I turned around and saw his cute ugly face sleeping. There was no way i could carry him back to his dorm so i laid him horizontally on the sofa and threw myself on top of him. This was payback.

My eyes slowly started closing on itself and his hands crawled onto my body. More like my ass but i was too tired to do anything.

Lmao im such a hoe.

-

A/n; Omg i wrote this on the train and i reallllyyyy need the toilet....

Another update because i felt like the other chap wasnt enough lmao

And yes i realised this girl likes to black out alot soz