Chapter 3

"Ahh you figured it out. Didn't expect to see you here though." He said as he placed his arms around my neck. "Show me around the school then."

I struggled to pull his arm off my neck so I just stood there waiting for him to move. A group of girls suddenly came in screaming as they spotted yoongi. He quickly took my wrist and rushed out of the corrider.

"Damn it. I knew this would happen." He muttered to himself.

There was a cupboard at the end of the hallway. He quickly opened the door and locked us inside.

"Wait, why am i inv-" He took his hand to cover my mouth and held me close to him.

"Shut up and be quiet." He whispered as he listened closely outside. The group of girls were finally gone and it went dead silent.

The closet wasn't exactly comfortable, it was too small that both of our bodies were against each other.

Psft. I wouldn't even call this a closet.

He finally moved his hand away from my mouth but he took my wrist and locked it up against the wall with his hand. His face slowly came closer and lower, I could feel his breath on my neck. Then came his lips. Suddenly he let out a loud sniff.

"Wow, my jacket does smell good. Can I have it back now?"

"Um. No." I slightly got annoyed and pinched his neck so hard that it bruised. His hands finally removed me.

"What are you even doing anyways." I said as I pushed him and wiggled my way out. I must have got the worst timing ever because as soon as I opened the door, the teacher I hated the most was out there. He spotted us and I quickly tried to run for it.

"YOUUUU!! COME BACK RIGHT HEREEE!!! DETENTION FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!" He screamed as he chased us. In the end he caught us and dragged us to the detention room.

"What were you guys even doing? You know you aren't allowed in there." He questioned us.

"Well you see he's the one who dra-"

"She locked us up inside and tried to kiss me." Yet again I was interrupted by his stupid mouth...

"Psft. Why would I do that? You got no proof."

He lifted his shirt down so you could see a purple bruise on his neck.

"She gave me a hickey."

"Wait, I've never seen you around before. Are you the new transfer student?

Yoongi quietly nodded his head.

"Ugh. Why do i always have to give you detention yoonji? Why do you cause so much trouble?" The teacher was giving me that dissappointing tone like always.

"Sir, I didn't eve-"

"First, you didn't hand your essay in and now you go bully the new kid?"

He let yoongi go but took me to the detention room... Stupid.

3 hours of detention.
On a Saturday.
Ok. Great.