Chapter 21

It was finally the day of wedding and i was as excited as ever.

I woke up finding my body wrapped around yoongi.

Mhm what was i doing, so embarrassing.

I shook yoongi continuously but he still wouldn't wake up. So i decided to leave that lazy shit there.

I quickly took a shower and went to go get breakfast for the both of us. As i came back, yoongi had just the towel to wrap his tiny body. I blushed and turned away instantly.

He walked up and snatched the food from me.

"Thanks for getting the food." He said as he ate. "I was hungry after you ate all that pizza."

"Can you at least put some clothes on.."

"No."

I tightened my fists, ready to launch it at his face. But i heard the bathroom door shut so he must've gone in.

I finally turned around and see what he saved, but that sloth took all the food i got. I started cursing under my breath so he wouldn't hear me and went down again to get food.

When i entered the food hall, it was already packed within an hour.

I skipped through the line and quickly got some food again. Until someone touched my back and told me to go back. I turned back to see who it was and for a moment i thought it was taeyong.

I shook my head, i must've been dreaming again.

Do i really miss them that much?

I quickly made it back upstairs and ate before yoongi came out the shower.

I tried to clean the room a bit after because it was all a mess. That kid doesn't know how to tidy up.

As i was cleaning, his phone rang. It said "Dont pick up" but i answered it anyways.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Um i-"

"Don't tell me this is the girl yoongi's always on about."

"He talks about me?"

"Ugh that's not the point, where is he i need to talk to him."

"He's in the shower right now. I can leave a message if you want?"

"Whattt? You get to see his body but i don't?"

"Er.."

"We lived under the same roof and he wouldn't show his body to anyone, not even his mom."

"But who are you?"

"Song Maelin."

"Ah i see. That's a cute name."

"What.. Just pass him the phone you dumb bitch."

"Ehh.."

"And stop making weird noises. I don't like you."

"Ah he's out I'll hand the phone."

I gave the phone to him and ended the call immediately.

"Yah pabo, it said dont pick up so you dont pick up." He said annoyed.

"She was kinda rude, i don't like her."

"Good. Glad to see we're on the same boat." He flicked my head softly. "Get changed we have to leave soon."

The room had two separate closet rooms where we could change. I did my make up first before putting the dress on.

It wasn't anything too heavy. Just a winged eyeliner with a soft hint of gold eyeshadow and blood red lipstick.

I tied my hair back into a bun and left the front two strands hanging out. I decided to add some flower pins because i never do so.

I was finally face and hair ready and was time to put the dress that yoongi bought on. Although the dress was beautiful, it was hard to get it on your body.

I didn't want to call yoongi in, too embarrassing. But out of no where he barged in without a knock.

"It's already been 2 hours what are you doi-"

He starred at me, looking up and down. He smirked and stuck his tongue out.

"PERRVERTTT!" I went over and smacked his head and left in pain. I was still half naked...

"Yoongi come back.."

"What."

"Do my back."

"OoooooO."

I clenched my fists trying so hard not to punch him again.

He finally finished tying the back and gave a quick unexpected kiss on the lower back side, where is was exposed by the dress.

I blushed and turned to punch him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in.

"Baby girl, you're looking good today." We exchanged stares for at least a minute before he let go.

"Don't make me wait too long." He closed the door and left.

I pressed my cold hands between my burning cheeks.

Why he gotta do dirty like that MIN YOONGI!

-

A/n; finally another update lol this was kinda rished as well sorry if it dont make sense