Chapter 9

"Tag I'm it?"

"Um sorry for disturbing you guys." He said awkwardly looking away.

"Jungkook, it's not what it looks like." I tried explaining, hinting yoongi to get off of me.

"Yeah, tell that to her."

Taniya appeared out of nowhere. Her eyes were confused and tearing up. I turned back to yoongi and reached for his hand that shot out to help me up. His face didn't seem to care. At all.

"Um, yoongi oppa. Can i talk to you privat-" She got blocked off by yoongi as he grabbed my wrist and walked out the door. I wasn't able to do anything but follow him.

A hand held my wrist tightly to stop me from leaving. I turned around and it was jungkook's.

"Did you not hear her yoongi? Taniya wants you."

"There's nothing to talk about." He replied as he pulled me harder. "I need to talk to this girl privately."

Eventually jungkook let go and we left the roof. I shook my wrist off his hand and stopped following him.

"Yah, Min Yoongi. Your girlfriend wanted to talk to you, at least listen to what she had to say."

He stopped and turned around. He was pissed, i could tell.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Wait what? What was the kiss then?"

"I was drunk." He rubbed the back of his neck. "She happened to be at the dorm party too."

"And what happened?"

"Well yunno i didn't know what i was doing, so we kinda... did it. Then later today before you came around she said we should start dating but i don't remember anything that happened at the party."

"Why don't you just tell her that you were drunk and you didn't mean for it to happen?"

"I tried to but she won't listen. Please help me. This was why i called you over."

"What am i supposed to do?"

"I don't know talk to her?"

"Fine...I'll see what i can do then."

"I owe you one thanks." He came closer and hugged me tightly.

Deep inside, i was relieved that they weren't actually dating. I hugged him back and rested my head against his chest. I quietly smiled. He smelt nice, it was the scent that i missed.

"Come on, it's getting late." He slowly pulled away.

"I'm hungry." I said as i rubbed my stomach.

His arm hung around my shoulder and pulled me in.

"Let's go grab some ramen then." He had that cute smile on.

Min yoongi,
What are you doing to my heart.

-

A/n; Biology can go suck my dick i dont wanna do this shit ass work mannn
-vbigbootae oppa needs you