Chapter 29

I did something different and did my own edit of august and renae together lol , tell me how I did.
———————————————
Renae,

I was home already and was laying down in my bed just thinking about how my life is going to be. After the whole college talk with august it kind of made me realize how much I love this boy. I seriously can't see myself breaking up with him after everything u went through. My mom barged in the room passing me my mail.

"Thanks" I yelled after her as she walked off. I read the first two then the third one had me nervous, it was the DNA test. I sat up tucking the strands of hair in front of my face behind my ear. I tore it slowly afraid to know what the results are. I unfolded the papers reading the fine print over and over again making sure I saw this right. I immediately texted august, Chris, Michael, jasmine, and Chyna. I know I dont mention them two much because I just met Chyna once and she is dating Michael who is august friend.

I have a question?~ Me

August

I dried off my hair as I walked out my room. What happened between me and renae on prom day was still heavily on my mind. I unwrapped my towel and got on my boxers and shorts laying in bed. I grabbed my phone seeing our group chat was lit at the moment.

I have a question~BabyNae👰

Shoot it ~CMB💯

^^What is it~Me.

Jasmine was probably with Chris because she would've been the first one to text. I was a bit nervous of what my Baybeh had to say.

Uh who recently bent Alex over~BabyNae 👰

Lol not me, been with you for these last three months ~Me.

I stopped touching that girl around October ~CMB

I got another message, so I backed out of our group message seeing Michael texting me.

Bruh I messed up, I think I recently messed with Alex like a month in a half ago ~Michael💀

Hold up let me see something real quick ~Me.

I dialed up renae number, seeing she picked up on the first ring.

"Hey baby" her sweet voice said. I smiled like a little boy who just got a lollipop.