Chapter 30

Renae,

We was still out riding around, it was going on 10:40. Being here with august was really making my day. He would look at me constantly to see if I'm still up.

"Any places particular you want to go" he asked.

"Not really" I said.

"Alright, we going downtown if your cool with that" he said. I nodded smiling. He smiled changing the direction we was going. I'm about to sleep good tonight.

"August, I'm suppose to tutor that boy Monday" I said bringing up the situation. I saw his hand tighten up on the wheel.

"I dont want no boy next to my girl" he said. Protective ass which I don't have a problem with.

"I know but Mr. Rave insisted of giving me extra credit if I least tried to help him" I said.

"You talked to this boy before" he asked.

"Nah never, I'm not learning his name until Monday, august if anything happen I'll walk away" I said.

"Alright you better" he mumbled. It was a really awkward silence I didn't like. He seemed deep in thought to even notice I was calling his name. I bit my bottom lip trying to think of something to Start a conversation with.

"Uh august where we going after we look around downtown?" I asked. He glanced at me before looking at the road again.

"Back to the house, Why?" He asked.

"Uh no reason" I said.

"Want me to chill at your house tonight" he asked.

"Like a sleepover" I squealed. He chuckled.

"Whatever you want baybeh" he said chuckling.

"Yayy, we about to chill, talk, then sleep" I said. He chuckled pulling up into his driveway.

"You wanna come in, I'm about to grab some clothes" he asked.

"Nah ill wait, dont take long" I said. He nodded hopping out real quick. I locked the doors and got on august phone. I got on his Snapchat and started taking videos. I didnt like any of them so I kept deleting them. I just took a picture and posted it. His Instagram kept blowing up, so I got on, he posted a picture of me sleeping on his chest. It was low key cute but he never be telling me when he is going to post it. I locked his phone putting back in the cup holder as he walked back to the car.

"Alright you ready" he asked pulling out.

"Yes" I said laughing. We made our way to my house less than 10 minutes. As soon as we pulled up, I hopped out walking towards my door. I could hear august laughing behind me. I unlocked the door walking in.

"Mom, august and I are back" I said as we past the living room.

"Hey august" she said.

"Hey mommy" he said smiling. I glared at him.

"Stay off my mom" I joked grabbing two bags of Chips, and two water bottles.

"Nope" he said smirking as we walked upstairs.

"Mama stealer" I whined tossing the chips and drinks on my bed.

"Sharing Is caring" he said taking his shirt off then sitting on my bed. I sticked my tongue at him as I changed into some shorts and a tanktop.

"Put something on" I told him. He grabbed the remote looking for a movie to put on. I climbed into his lap laying my head on his chest.

"I got a question" I mumbled.