Chapter 21:

Arie

"You still didn't tell me why you started taking those." Michael said coming into the kitchen as I was taking my pill.

I shrugged, "Because we are having sex."

He nodded with a shrug, "I guess."

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Do you want kids someday?"

He shrugged, "Yeah, I guess eventually. Why?"

"I don't know, just wondering."

"Do you want kids?" He asks back.

"Yeah."

"Why do I feel like there is something more you aren't telling me?"

I sighed, "Okay, there is another reason I'm on birth control."

"Which is?"

"I have Polycystic ovary syndrome." He gave me a confused look. "Which means I have many small cysts on my ovaries. It has to do with hormonal imbalance, problems with periods, and- and makes it harder to get pregnant."

He nodded slowly. "Okay. So it just makes it harder, not impossible."

"Yeah, my doctor said when I decide to try I can just stop taking the pills and if nothing then there are steps that can be taken."

"We gonna be good." He said pulling me over to him resting his hands over my ass.

"Yeah, hopefully when we are for sure ready for a baby things work out somehow someway."

"It will. We can practice until then right?" He asks with a smirk making me smile.

"Sure."

"Miles where is my Mom-in-law?" I ask him as me and Kae walk into Asia and Mogul's house.

We decided to come over here together since Michael had to go to a meeting before coming back to get me so we can go out together later.

"She somewhere." He said.

"Ooh Miles, can I have some?" Kae asks looking all in his plate.

"Nigga," He said flagging her off. "Leftovers in the damn fridge. Go get you some."

"Ugh, I just wanted a piece. I'm about to go out to eat so I don't need nothing to fill me up."

"Who you going out to eat with?" I ask her.

"Liv before she goes back to Savannah."

"Her ass crazy. At ya party she was like, you got a boyfriend or a girlfriend because you know I'm still here."

"She want some Arie." Miles said.

Kae laughed, "No she really does."

"That's my girl, she a complete mess tho." I said looking at my phone.

"Miles, why I heard you and Quent like fuckin with stripper bitches? I hope it's not the dirty ones fuckin for money." Kae said.

"Nah, definitely not dirty bitches. I just fuck em to fuck em. Quent ass done fell for one tho."

"What? Auntie Nee know?" Kae asks him.

"Yeah she met her before."

"What!? She like her? If Auntie like her then I know she gotta be a coo chick." Kae said.