Chapter 24:

Arie

"Daddy?" Corey said standing up on the couch as I walked through the door trying to see who it was.

"Nope, it's not your daddy. It's Auntie Arie." I said dropping my bag on the couch then going to kiss him.

"Oh man." He said laughing.

"Every week he got a new phrase." I said slapping Kae's hip as she laid on the couch.

"All the time." She said yawning. "This boy driving me crazy today. Thought I was gonna come from class and take a nap, but nope. Corey ain't having it."

"Why you don't wanna take a nap?" I ask Corey picking him up.

"Nope." He said trying to get down.

"He so damn busy." I said putting him back down.

"Right." Kae said. "Corey don't even be wanting you to hold him anymore. But when he's sleepy or jealous he wanna be all up under me."

"I've had cramps all morning." Kae said rubbing her stomach. "I even cussed Joey out before he left then apologized. Then cussed him out again because he was like, if there's one thing I don't miss about being in a relationship with you it's that." She said rolling her eyes.

I laughed shaking my head, "We on the same boat girl better take you a midol or something."

"You got some?" She asks.

"Yeah." I said handing her my purse.

"Oh course you'd have two swisher packs in here." Kae said before taking out the pills.

"Girl I planned to come home and smoke, but I realized the weed is at Michael's and I don't plan on going there until he gets off work."

"I was just arguing with that idiot yesterday. He told you?" Kae asked.

"No, y'all stay arguing. What about this time?" I ask.

"Because he always has to put his two cents in on my damn relationship."

I rolled my eyes, "You know he overprotective of you."

"Him and Mogul were talking shit when I was over there yesterday. I love them, but damn can they chill."

"Chill? In a Yung?" I scuffed. "Never girl."

"Never." She said rolling her eyes.

"Hey boo." I answered my phone seeing it was Aubree.

"What you doing?" She asks.

"Nothing, with Kae and Corey. Why, what's up?" I ask putting her on speaker.

"Nothing. Londyn's sleep and I'm bored. Waiting for Chad to come back with my food."

"Ouch, Corey. Damn." Kae said as he dug his elbow into her thigh trying to get up.

"Ouch, Mommy." He said copying her.

Kae smiled rolling her eyes, then that smile disappeared when Corey knocked all the DVDs on to the floor.

"Hey Kae bae." Aubree spoke.

"Hey sissy." Kae said back.

"Kae get ya big ol ass out my face." I said slapping her butt when she bent down to pick the DVDs up.

"My man gave me this." She laughed patting her butt when she stood up.

"That's bull. I had sex all types of positions why my lil butt ain't grow?" Aubree asked.

Me and Kae shared a look.

"Nevermind shouldn't have said that. Now y'all gonna try to ask me a thousand questions." Aubree quickly said.