Chapter 28:

Aubree

"What y'all doing?" I ask walking into my mom and Evan's room.

"Nothing, why?" My mom asked.

"Nothing what his big self doing in here?" I ask rubbing my hand over my little brother Ethan's head.

"Stop." Ethan said pushing my hand away.

"He's so called waiting for me to cook him breakfast. Him and Evan working my nerves they need to go cook me some damn breakfast." My mom said.

"No, remember they tried to cook last Mother's Day and almost burned the house down." I said.

"She must have forgot about that shit." Evan said laughing also.

My mom smiled rolling her eyes, "Where's my grandbaby?"

"In my room with Chad. I'm about to go get her milk and food."

"When he get here?" She asked.

"Awhile ago." I said kissing my little brothers face.

"Get off me brace face." He said making me laugh.

"I'm cute tho." I said popping his forehead. "Okay, let me go feed my baby."

"Hey boo." I said to my little sister Ava as she came out her room looking half asleep.

She waved before going into the bathroom.

"Really?" I said once I went back into my room to see Chad and Londyn were both sleep.

Londyn had her face squished into Chad's and her little arms were basically covering his face.

"Oops." I said when I took a picture forgetting I had the flash and sound on.

They both opened their eyes looking at me, "Hey." I said with a laugh.

"Tell yo momma leave us alone." Chad said when Londyn smiles moving to come to me.

"Say nope." I said picking her up.

"Ooh, I want some Subway can you go get me some." I randomly ask while feeding Londyn.

"What?" I ask when Chad gave me a blank face.

"It's breakfast time." He said.

"So? Please."

"I'll think about it." He said rolling over wrapping one around my waist the other grabbing one of my boobs while his face rested against my stomach.

"Chad, really?" I said moving his hand and he put it right back.

"No, wait, wait." I said when Londyn got up thinking it was play time and smeared her food covered face and hands onto my chest and Chad's face.

"Wow." Chad said before we both started laughing.

"Chad if we don't go get my food before we do anything else." I said while he put Londyn's car seat in the car.

"I hear ya, Bee."

"Chad, seriously."

"Bee, get the fuck in the car. I'm not gonna let you starve."

I punched him down below before getting in the car.

"That weak as punch bae, ya pussy squeezing do better than that." He said.

I gasped as he chuckled shutting the door.

"Are you satisfied now?" Chad asks as we walked out of Subway together.