Chapter 35:

Kaelyn

"What you doing?" Livi asked me over FaceTime.

"I'm single bitch, that's what I'm doing. I'm sick of these niggas."

She started speaking Spanish making me roll my eyes.

"English Livi, English." I said.

"What the fuck you mean you single and why the hell are you out of breath?" She asked.

"Bitch, I'm single like I said. This nigga did me so wrong this morning so fuck him."

"Bae, shut the fuck up. Her ass told me to train her like she's a client now she pissed off about it." Joey said standing behind me.

"My body hurts." I whined.

"Bye Kaelyn, I almost believed your petty ass."

"She ain't going no fuckin where. I'll kill-" I gave him a look.

"Don't start that shit." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Anyways," Livi said making me look back at my phone. "I called to tell you something."

"What's up?" I ask.

"Guess who's moving back to the A?" She asked with smile.

"Ahhhhhh!" I shouted.

"Shut up and come on." Joey said slapping my ass.

"I'm so excited." I said grabbing my water following Joey out the gym.

"Right. Jamal wants me to move in with him, but we not there yet. I'm sure he still there being a hoe so no we're not there yet."

"Understandable." I said getting in the car.

"Oh and your little ass better stop having sex on snapchat."

"Who? Bitch, not me." I said.

"Mhmm, that one day he was recording you when you were sleep. You can tell he probably slide in because you heard a moan right before the video stopped."

I gasped slapping Joey's head. "Chill." He said with a chuckle.

"It's not funny nigga." I said pushing his shoulder. "I didn't even watch his snaps that day to see that. Now I'ma have to monitor his shit."

"Joey, come on I need to go shower." I said when he sat there on his phone checking emails.

"Damn, okay." He said putting his phone down and starting the car.

"So when you coming out here, Liv?" I ask her.

"By the end of the month."

"Okay, good. I'm excccitedddd!" I sang.

"No, mami, no. That voice." Livi said making me laugh.

"Hey, hey, hey." I said coming into my mom's kitchen where her and Aubree were talking.

"Londyn mamas." I said smiling at my neice. She was sitting on the island counter in front of her mommy eating fruit.

"Can Auntie get a kiss?" I ask trying to grab her to get a kiss, but she whined reaching for Aubree. "Okay be like that and don't come to me later either."

"You know when food involved she ain't with nothing else." Aubree said giving her another piece of watermelon.

"So what y'all up to?" I ask sitting down next to Bre.