Chapter 43:

Aubree

"Don't talk to me since you got in the shower without me." I said to Chad when he came into the bathroom as I was getting out the shower.

"I told you I was getting in while you were getting Londyn and Cree dressed and you said okay."

"Well I changed my mind." I said.

"You just wanted shower sex, greedy pussy." He said slapping my butt over my towel.

"Don't touch me." I said going into our room grabbing my lotion then going to sit on the bed.

"Stop I'm trying to put lotion on." I said covering my boobs when he came over and started kissing on my neck.

"So?" He asked moving my arms leaning more into me making me lean back on to the bed.

"Chad," I moaned his name when he placed his mouth over one of my nipples while gently rubbing his fingers over the other.

He spread my legs to step in between my thighs, but still didn't touch me there. Where he knew I wanted him. Where he knew I was already wet just from what I knew was coming.

I ran my hand over his abs pulling on the front of his shorts.

"Chad." I moaned his name as my breathing sped up. "No teasing."

"I'm not." He said placing the head in then taking it right back out.

"Chad!" I snapped but it turned into a moan as I arched my back when he finally fully entered me.

I moaned loudly against his mouth as he thrust in and out of me.

"Faster." I moaned rubbing my nails down his chest as he grabbed my thighs arching me more watching himself go in and out of me.

My legs begin shaking as I tried to hold my release in, but it wasn't working. A few thrust later I was cummin all over him.

"Wait, wait," I moan as he turned me around while still inside of me so I was now ass up.

"Wait, what?" He asked not stopping his strokes.

"I don't know." I moaned throwing it back at him.

"I love you Chad." I moaned placing my face against the pillow feeling myself about to cum again. I reached down rubbing my clit.

"Oh fuck." I bucked against him enjoying the feeling of him exploding inside of me as I came for the second time.

"So fuckin addictive." He groaned still buried inside of me.

"Now I gotta shower again." I said.

"So do I. We can shower together." He said with a grin.

"Oh gosh." I laughed as he lifted me up walking towards the bathroom.

"Ya food gonna get cold." I said as Chad sat at our kitchen table rolling a blunt.

Even tho it is a little past 11 I was making us breakfast sandwiches before I had to leave for school.

I was making us sausage, egg, and cheese on a croissant.

"No it won't." He said lighting the blunt.

"You driving ya self to school?" He asked.

"No you are." I said.

"You finally got a permit and ya license, yet still rarely if ever drive."