Chapter 5. The prank!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I've been busy lately. But I'll be uploading a lot more soon! Thank you so much for +100 reads!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 5!

*Taylors POV*

So it's been one day since that whole Daniel thing. I really do like him. Evan says that he doesn't like me. I'm starting to believe that... He hasn't talked to me since yesterday. Maybe I'm just over thinking this. A nap might help :)

*2 hours later*

I HATE CLOWNS. And because I hate them while I was sleeping Logan, Evan and Devon put on clown masks and came in my room.

"Taylor, time to wake up." Logan said in a deep voice.

I groaned and rolled over.

"Wakie wakieee." Evan said.

I opened my eyes and saw them. I screamed on the top of my lungs.

They thought it was a pretty clever prank. Idiots. I ran out of my room and down stairs where they were all laughing their butts off.

"NOF FUNNY!!!" I yelled at them.

They didn't stop laughing. I ran back to my room. I could hear them all laughing from down stairs.

I started plotting my revenge. Blue dye in shampoo? Nah, to easy. Fake bugs in their beds? No, also to easy.

This is going to need some serious
thinking.

I ran down stairs to check what we have to pull pranks with. But someone stopped me.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that clown thing. Hug?" Logan said.

Confused, I hugged back.

"NOW!" He yelled as he turned me around and held on to me. The other guys pelted me with ice cold water balloons.

I screamed "Logan stop!"

"Are you going to try to get us back?" He asked while laughing.

"Umm-" I started.

"Hmm, what was that?" He asked as the other guys picked up
another balloon.

"Okay! I won't try to get you back!" I said.

"Good girl." He said letting go.

I dried off and said "you all are jerks." I said walking over to the couch, sitting by Evan.

"Hey, don't be mad at me. It was Evans idea." Logan said.

I look at Evan. "Thats not cool!" I said.

"Your lucky I didn't do that. Because I wouldn't have let you go that easy." Evan said.

"Well he didn't let me go for like.. 30 seconds." I said.

"So?" Evan said.

I rolled my eyes. "Your so weird." I said and laughed.

"Whatever dork." He said and ruffled my hair.

I went up to my room, still plotting revenge :)

----------------------------------------

sorry it was so short! I didn't really know what to write.